What's new

21 Stages Hooray!

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
This is one of the most pleasing things to see come in a mortal kombat game. Mkx had around 13 stages which is way and I mean WAYYY less than Mortal Kombat 11. I'm so grateful that this time around they are pulling off much more. Since this is a time bending story, we might get to see stages from every mortal kombat game including brand new stages. This also raises the potential for some more roster slots and I strongly believe this mainly because 1) Secret unlockable characters confirmed 2) Missing highly requested characters 3) This game will not sell out well if Fujin, Shang Tsung, Rain and noob do not make it in base roster. I remember shawn himmerick said that all they are only focusing on the main game and that it would be pointless to make DLC for a game that isn't going to sell well. So there you have it guys also remember the tweets Ed boon is informing you guys. This definitely isn't a troll, let's have patience and no matter what i'm already rest assured this will be a great game.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
This game is going to sell just fine even if those characters aren't in. They straight up said that they were dedicated to continuing the story of MKX, which means even with the time travel certain characters are gonna have a justifiable spot over others.

Stop acting like if your favorite characters aren't in then the game will fail. There's gonna be lots of returning characters in the DLC. I'd rather a smaller base roster of story relevant characters than some bloated roster just for fanservice.

Ger187

Noob
This game is going to sell just fine even if those characters aren't in. They straight up said that they were dedicated to continuing the story of MKX, which means even with the time travel certain characters are gonna have a justifiable spot over others.

Stop acting like if your favorite characters aren't in then the game will fail. There's gonna be lots of returning characters in the DLC. I'd rather a smaller base roster of story relevant characters than some bloated roster just for fanservice.
Im not agree with you in some points. Its always better to have cool characters it makes more fun to play the game

Ger187

Noob
everyone can find a character which suits him. People just have to try and they will find their main character, even if its not their all time favorite ;)
Yeah youre right i will buy the game anyways:cool: but for me, maybe im in the minority, i play the story once maybe twice, and then i dont care whats in the story or what not. After that i play matches after matches, hours for hours, abd for that i want cool characters that i like. I dont say the roaster sucks i just dont like to much special forces... i want that supernatural shit :rolleyes:

Might-Taro 19

everyone can find a character which suits him. People just have to try and they will find their main character, even if its not their all time favorite ;)
Keep in mind also players will have the abilities to make characters their very own. So if they do not like a characters default look, there is a ton of ways to make them look and play more appealing. I'm glad they did include a massive customization option because of how much you can get and feel pleased out of it. It gives so much love for fans that their favorites didn't make it in *worse case scenerio*. For example you can make sub zero look like rain, you can make scorpion look like smoke, Skarlet like Kira...

Might-Taro 19

21 stages seem like a vast improvement and from what we've seen so far they look really nice. I hope there will be some classic stages in there, I really miss the subway or dead pool with the original or remixed soundtracks.
Hey maybe even 24 stages!... that would knock out my subconscious mind XD

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
Yeah youre right i will buy the game anyways:cool: but for me, maybe im in the minority, i play the story once maybe twice, and then i dont care whats in the story or what not. After that i play matches after matches, hours for hours, abd for that i want cool characters that i like. I dont say the roaster sucks i just dont like to much special forces... i want that supernatural shit :rolleyes:
Are you me?

Ger187

Noob
21 stages seem like a vast improvement and from what we've seen so far they look really nice. I hope there will be some classic stages in there, I really miss the subway or dead pool with the original or remixed soundtracks.
Yeah that would be sick! I would love that