What's new

2021 Injustice 2 PC Matchmaking

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I think IJ2 has a lot of cool factor and I do have it. I think I could have a good time playing a few games once or twice in hyper casual mode.

Overall I didn't really enjoy it though, and was so very bad at it. I'd wager I'd burn out on it pretty quick.

I don't remember much so I'd be extra bad.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
TFW this happens.
I call this the NRS Cycle: Relapse.

So the way this works is there is an nrs game that's full of sheeva stomps and teleports and black adams and killer frosts and kabal cyrax bullshit. People realise it's trash, go back to the previous game and call it better, until a newer game comes out and then the cycle repeats. lmfao smfh

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
TFW this happens.

So the way this works is there is an nrs game that's full of sheeva stomps and teleports and black adams and killer frosts and kabal cyrax bullshit. People realise it's trash, go back to the previous game and call it better, until a newer game comes out and then the cycle repeats. lmfao smfh
I mean, I've played about as much I2 as MK 11 and MK X this last year. Can't really pick a game anymore, because there's that initial honeymoon phase of rediscovering everything you loved about the old game, then there's that phase where you rediscover every fucking thing you hated and move on to the next one.

Hebrew Negro

KingofBosz97 XBL
I have it on game pass for PC, but it's not crossplay w Steam. So I've literally never been able to get a game on PC.

Looks great tho

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I mean, I've played about as much I2 as MK 11 and MK X this last year. Can't really pick a game anymore, because there's that initial honeymoon phase of rediscovering everything you loved about the old game, then there's that phase where you rediscover every fucking thing you hated and move on to the next one.
You're sane then.

gitblame

Noob
I play inj2 from time to time. I own it on both PS4 and PC. On PS4 game is pretty lively - you can easily find opponents in both ranked and player matches. Maybe finding ppl to play is so easy because game does not have proper skill based matchmaking system, so you will get basically anyone who is queueing at the same time as you. I imagine it's bad if you try to get into the game, because most people you will get are really experienced at the game.
On PC it's the opposite. I don't think you can really find matches if you don't join some discord and find ppl to play there.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
TFW this happens.

You need to chill lol. That's not what's happening here. No one is even commenting on the quality of MK11 or Injustice in this thread except for you. No one is saying "MK11 sucks, let's switch back to Injustice!" This is simply an "anyone want to play some friendly games of Injustice in anticipation of this new superhero game". It's not a knock against MK11 or anything else a toxic user may want to read into it.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
You need to chill lol. That's not what's happening here. No one is even commenting on the quality of MK11 or Injustice in this thread except for you. No one is saying "MK11 sucks, let's switch back to Injustice!" This is simply an "anyone want to play some friendly games of Injustice in anticipation of this new superhero game". It's not a knock against MK11 or anything else a toxic user may want to read into it.
Guess I'm traumatised from twitter

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I still maintain that cutting Twitter (and other social media) out of one's life is a huge, huge step forward in better mental health.
social isolation isn't that healthy and since nobody actually gives a flying fuck about me if I don't reach out, that's the hand I've been dealt.

social isolation isn't that healthy and since nobody actually gives a flying fuck about me if I don't reach out, that's the hand I've been dealt.
It shouldn't be your only source of socializing though. If other's in your life, actual people, aren't filling the friend-void that you need, it's time to find other's to spend time with.

Update: Of course if the reason actual friends aren't reaching out is because of real life responsibilities bogging them down, that's different. I have friends like that, who are so tied up with kids, career, etc. if I don't reach out I'd never hear from them. I know it's not because they don't care, it's because their burnt and their immediate family takes priority for them.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
It shouldn't be your only source of socializing though. If other's in your life, actual people, aren't filling the friend-void that you need, it's time to find other's to spend time with.

Update: Of course if the reason actual friends aren't reaching out is because of real life responsibilities bogging them down, that's different. I have friends like that, who are so tied up with kids, career, etc. if I don't reach out I'd never hear from them. I know it's not because they don't care, it's because their burnt and their immediate family takes priority for them.
I live in the third world where if you walk out of your house for two minutes you'll see armed military that will probably direct you back to your house because you left your "residential circle" and you need a "good reason" to do so.

I live in the third world where if you walk out of your house for two minutes you'll see armed military that will probably direct you back to your house because you left your "residential circle" and you need a "good reason" to do so.
I'm very sorry to read this.