What's new

2000 Source Crystals for Everyone for Free!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I actually did get that message at Midnight before i shut down my game, but didnt know it was source crystals. That's pretty frickin' awesome! Thanks NRS for this! SO Righteous ;)

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Now that i think about it....doesnt 4000 source crystals buy you an actual shader? LOL We just got Capcomed
I now have 3900 Crystals after that bonus, and I'm not that far from getting 200 how by leveling my profile level, that is 4100. Regardless, this is still an excellent move and they didn't have to do it and yet they did. Huge kudos to them.

Thingy

Retired account
You know what's worse? They put out a new "Sub Zero Trial Multiverse" where you get epics and such, and still no reward for the noob shader, pretty sure I'm never gonna get it
I feel your pain. Been trying to get this epic Catwoman headgear or one of its variations, but it just is not happening. So frustrating.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
That plus joining an active guild for 2 weeks should give you a shader
Uncle JBeezY has realized through experience that an active Guild is like a bad relationship. All you want is the reward, but when the damn guild wants your attention for like EVERY DAMN MINUTE OF THE DAY you get nagged for it and i aint about doing that shit. I want to do what I want to do. So no thanks on active guilds

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
I have 11k now. How much are shaders? Or should I wait and level up my Bae Enchantress?

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
Uncle JBeezY has realized through experience that an active Guild is like a bad relationship. All you want is the reward, but when the damn guild wants your attention for like EVERY DAMN MINUTE OF THE DAY you get nagged for it and i aint about doing that shit. I want to do what I want to do. So no thanks on active guilds
So much this! I made my own guild (with me as the only member lol) for this very reason

Rex24

There are no bad seeds, only bad men
I feel your pain. Been trying to get this epic Catwoman headgear or one of its variations, but it just is not happening. So frustrating.

there are 2 head gears like this, I think one is called Hollys help and the other is part of hecate epic gear set, I have multiple of these, all I want is that gear called meow

Roy Arkon

The stupid Noob Saibot shader can’t even be bought with crystals so idc
I actually got that shader some time ago, both that and the alternative shader. The only 2 shaders for Sub-Zero that I don't have is the Ermac/Sektor and the Cyber Sub-Zero ones.

how does that work exactly? I never did much with guilds.
they have updated the game and now every time a guild finish the level 3 of the guild multiverse every member get 500 source crystal the more active the guild is the more source crystal since they can maybe finish it multiple times in the week.

Roy Arkon

NRS/WB gave yet another pack of 500 Source Crystals. Got it last night, and they also said that everyone can get 1000 Source Crystals every time you complete a Guild event, this goes on until January 1st.