What's new

20% Off MK11 (PC/Steam)

While PC players have to live with knowing PC will never be the tournament standard for the FGC, they can at least get sweet deals on Mortal Kombat 11. If you haven't grabbed it yet, pretty good deal on a brand new title from a legit source.

For the PC folks

Standard Edition: $47.99
Premium Edition: $79.99

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=

*edited and promoted by HellblazerHawkman

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Wow, thought for sure this is a scam but it's totally legit. I love newegg! Just saved $12 on my pre-order. Thanks for the tip, @Cheesus !

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yeah, Newegg is legit as far as I've ever seen. No issues with selling keys bought with stolen credit cards or anything like that
I use them for almost all of my PC needs unless I find the identical part cheaper on Amazon.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
Thanks to this thread I went to the store website I bought MK11 and searched for gift coupons and got a 10% deal, plus the deal of buying it with a credit card and boom, 22% descount :p

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
I already have the game, but I have a couple of friends who'll be happy to see this. Thanks!

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Am I really about to get two versions of this game...

I just wish there was a damn PC beta so I could at least see it’s a solid port. They have a bad track record.

I already have the game, but I have a couple of friends who'll be happy to see this. Thanks!
You got MK11 early lol?

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Not for Germany. But I'm getting it for the PS4, so it doesn't matter to me. What bothers me however, is that there is still no physical Premium Edition available in Germany. What is going on D:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Thanks for promoting the post @HellblazerHawkman.

Newegg and CDkeys are legit. I usually get my PSN Plus codes from cdkeys.com (1yr is $45 right now btw).

Currently, the deal at Newegg is better.
This is amazing.

I feel like my parents when I teach them something about the internet.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
If only they released actual footage of how it plays on PC and how content will he release m(will patches and DLC be the same day as console? Later? Earlier?).