What's new

Tech 2 meter 100 percent reset using BGB

Golden Gun Fun

Zoned on a Tuesday
So i dont know how useful or viable this is, but on any stage with a background bounce you can get 100 percent damage using only 2 meters (no trait buff needed). the only way to escape is guessing right on the corpse hop 50/50. if this has already been found or isnt useful, please let me know. now enjoy the crappy quality video i captured with my phone
:tonyt

FYI if for some reason you arent close enough to the BGB after the corpse hop you can use an extra meter on dead air and get the job done, but this shouldnt be needed

Golden Gun Fun

Zoned on a Tuesday
Hell naw that shit is so free to escape
Since when is corpse hop "so free to escape"? You can land on either side with this setup, making it a true 50/50. Like juicepouch said, they would have to be mashing wake up to escape, and only certain wakeups would get them out of it even then.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I must have not got the memo. I was pretty sure corpse hop was a 50/50.
The flip stance doesn't just randomly go left or right, when you flipstance it will always cross up. Therefore those who are in the know will block it and generally push block if they are afraid of any follow ups (which some characters don't need to be since they are so fast)

Golden Gun Fun

Zoned on a Tuesday
The flip stance doesn't just randomly go left or right, when you flipstance it will always cross up. Therefore those who are in the know will block it and generally push block if they are afraid of any follow ups (which some characters don't need to be since they are so fast)
You can flip stance and not cross up ._. Did you watch the video?

Golden Gun Fun

Zoned on a Tuesday
Not even worth arguing why it sucks anymore
Well if it sucks I would like to know why. You can flip stance and cross up or not, you can decide what side to go on. You really can't react to that, you can't tell while I'm in the air what side I'm on. If it really isn't a 50/50, I wanna know why.
If its reactable I would love to invite you to practice and see you block it 100 percent of the time.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
This one's better. Not as much damage but guaranteed if you hit then. 112 BGB b3 ji2 b1 MB swamp hamds, MB grave rot, ji2 b1, power trait. I think this does either 88% or 90%.

Last edited:

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
And the only stage you'll really get guaranteed 100% is fortress of solitude. In the right corner: ji2 b13 MB dead air, b1 dead air, 1b2 laser, dash in, d2 MB swamp hands, d1 whiff, MB walking corpse, 1b2 health trait. I think this does 112%

Golden Gun Fun

Zoned on a Tuesday
This one's better. Not as much damage but guaranteed if you hit then. 112 B&B be ji2 b1 MB swamp hamds, MB grave rot, ji2 b1, power trait. I think this does either 88% or 90%.
I got 85%. I'll definitely try and incorporate that, I like it. And we all know how godlike fortress laser is!

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
I got 85%. I'll definitely try and incorporate that, I like it. And we all know how godlike fortress laser is!
I do that one a lot. It's pretty easy to do too. But yea your version isn't bad. But being a grundy main, it's is pretty easy to get out of the corpse hop. Most people know now that it crosses up. If they dont, then that's why it'll work lol

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
sorry golden i kinda agree with mike on this one. outta all the grundys ive played, i really never get hit by this set up. its pretty easy to block and wake up out of. i dont even think tyrant uses it anymore lol

Golden Gun Fun

Zoned on a Tuesday
sorry golden i kinda agree with mike on this one. outta all the grundys ive played, i really never get hit by this set up. its pretty easy to block and wake up out of. i dont even think tyrant uses it anymore lol
I don't quite get that. It's a straight up 50/50. You have to wonder if I reversed your wakeup or not, and even if you guess right, not all wakeups get you out of it. idk, I'm gonna use it until I personally experience that it isn't worth it. I'm not saying you're wrong, I just would just prefer some personal experience first.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
its not a 50/50, theres an obvious indicator on which side grundy will hit on. if you pay attention to the character waking up, rather than grundy himself it becomes easier to see. its hard to explain but its not a true 50/50 like batgirl has. I feel like this would be a lot more viable off of MB swamp hands and just go for a standing mix up.

what i will say, it is a good mix up, but 50/50? nah. atleast, i havent been hit by it many times before.

Golden Gun Fun

Zoned on a Tuesday
its not a 50/50, theres an obvious indicator on which side grundy will hit on. if you pay attention to the character waking up, rather than grundy himself it becomes easier to see. its hard to explain but its not a true 50/50 like batgirl has. I feel like this would be a lot more viable off of MB swamp hands and just go for a standing mix up.

what i will say, it is a good mix up, but 50/50? nah. atleast, i havent been hit by it many times before.
I mean i see your point, but I wouldnt by any means call it obvious.