What's new

1st MK11 Tournament W/ Heavy Hitters! NLBC 163 TOP 8

FanTalk

The 5th Yonko
Thank you for sharing. I've been meaning to watch/find some high quality gameplay with snacks and drinks while my AI grinds in the tower for me.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Thank you for sharing. I've been meaning to watch/find some high quality gameplay with snacks and drinks while my AI grinds in the tower for me.
Why thank ya kind person :)

I feel it was important to share to show what characters high level players are using, and how they're using the character. I kinda feel some people here are lost in choosing their main. Maybe this can influence others to find their way and be entertained :)

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
It's so lovely to see Cage players getting DESTROYED into character select!

Because apparently the designer working on him didn't get the memo that all that crap from the kombat cast that this game is about hitting one string, walking back, neutral bla bla bla was BULLSHIT and everyone else did their characters mkx style with stance cancels dot damage 50-50 safe halfscreen mid 50% KBs.

Just take a hint already jeez.

xSkeletonSmasherx69

NOBODY CAN TRULY DEFEAT ME
The guy who played Sonya should have just played her instead of Johnny. His Johnny had no business in the tournament. Other than that what a decisive 3-0 with no round losses by Sonic Fox. Praise our Furry GOD!