What's new

19 additional skins = 19 dlc leak???

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Right. They have konsumables I meant.
I'm not 100% sure, but I think that - in MKX - every single character who had an assist was neither playable, nor DLC.

So far, my personal guess is that (takes deep breath) every character whose head you see as an icon in the thumbnail descriptions of assists and / or modifiers the CPU will use against you in a tower (exhales) will not be DLC. Havik - so far - is the only character from the list of assists above whom I have yet to encounter in a tower. Now, whether that was because they changed their minds at the last minute and decided to make him DLC, or because his assist was 'broken' (though I have no idea how that can be - I mean, it's just a projectile, they could easily fix it), I don't know (yet).

There's also an interesting note: a character who resembles Noob Saibot and is referred to as 'Onyx' in the game files. His assist is called 'obsidian spire', I think? It kinda resembles Noob's, but Noob doesn't seem to have the ability to conjure pillars of obsidian. Just shadows. Not sure what was going on there. But I don't think that character is Noob Saibot.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
The data miners seemed to have found 19 dlc spots a while ago, Shang Tsung trailer noted there will be 19 additional skins. Does this deconfirm the 19 dlc character leak? Thoughts?
The 19DLC Datamine Leak had EXE file extensions which are exclusive to characters. The coding for stages and Skins have a different code than characters.
NightWolf.EXE(Example)

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hmmm interesting topic. Technically, yeah since they're DLC but I don't believe NRS will be done after just ONE kombat pack. Especially if they want the game to last longer than previous titles and want to keep people excited for newer stuff. Don't get me wrong, KP 1 is awesome overall. But Previous NRS titles have had a few KP's, I see no reason why they'd not do at least 2 more Kombat Packs making for 3 and hopefully 4(but I won't get too greedy on that) But yeah, I mean I can't see Fujin not making the game at some point between the demand, the leaks etc among a few others. The ninjas are more or less deconfirmed(the ones who didn't make the cut this time) since Shang can morph into them with one move each as specials.

I'm wondering if they'll match I2's guest character amount. If you count TMNT(as one DLC even though it's technically 4 characters), Hellboy, Sub, Raiden. That's 4 guests, but 7 overall characters. I doubt MK 11 will have 7 guests. But as of now we have 3, I can see at least one or 2 more. If that happens I'm hoping one of them is Michael Myers and who knows who else? Joker? Notice the theme of characters with big movies hitting soon. We saw it with Hellboy in I2. This game, we have Spawn(which hits next year or later this year I forget), Terminator no doubt that music is a big hint and the leak match. That's two, as his movie his later this year. Joker leak, would also make sense given yet another movie hitting soon. Now, Halloween was late last year but very successful and they love this horror vibe, I know about the Ash thing but if you look back at MK X 2 horror characters and 2 sci fi/horror characters. So....yeah. For me personally, if Fujin and Michael Myers make a future cut of DLC KP's this would be up there with MK 9 for me in terms of favorite MK games. I won't get Ermac but I do get him a little at least in Shang, and it's an MK 9 Ermac move which is even better.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
3 KP are more than enough to make everyone happy ..... people begged for a KP3 on MKX and they ignored, so, for MK11, that is , already, a much better game than the previous one, yep, it's time for a KP3 to happen .... we and all fanbase will support and pay for this, so, do it, NRS !! ;)

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
3 KP are more than enough to make everyone happy ..... people begged for a KP3 on MKX and they ignored, so, for MK11, that is , already, a much better game than the previous one, yep, it's time for a KP3 to happen .... we and all fanbase will support and pay for this, so, do it, NRS !! ;)
Yeah, I remember Ed Boon's 'KOMBAT PACK 3, DAMMIT' poll which won over the other options.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
In conclusion, throw Havik and Sareena with Mileena in pack 3 so it sells
This is my estimation as well. Fujin and Sheeva are popular enough to warrant the purchase of kp2. If Mileena, Rain and the other assist-only characters are indeed out, a character like Havik is a solid choice for making kp3 look attractive.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Just be thankful if they release ANY skins for the DLC characters (esp. for the cameo characters) -- none of the MKX "DLC's" got anything but a default get-up, IIRC. :rolleyes:
As dustinn correctly said in another thread, it's not about being thankful. Since Injustice 2, customization plays a huge part in those games and there's no way the dlc characters will receive a lesser treatment.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yes, give us 3 at least. Perhaps 4 for being good fans and making them big $ lol :D

I still believe that she and Li Mei have the best chances out of the non-assist characters. We'll see.
Ashrah has a better chance than both, since we still hadn't gotten any of the deception newcomers as playable characters in NRS era.

We only got Tanya, Quan Chi and Shinnok from MK4

Kenshi, Bo Rai Cho, and Frost from MKDA

I think it's probably going to be 3 out of Havik, Hotaru, Ashrah, and Shujinko.

Onaga-Goro is also possible.

I wish I could have the skins that are in the game right now, first.

I don't ask for shit being handed to me, but after grinding this fucking for 250 hours, most which I've spent in towers and the krypt, I'd kinda like to have that shit unlocked by now.

Not that funny when you open 20 Kronika vaults and blow 3 million koins at the shrine and all you get is some shitty tower konsumables and augments for characters you don't even play.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Ashrah has a better chance than both, since we still hadn't gotten any of the deception newcomers as playable characters in NRS era.

We only got Tanya, Quan Chi and Shinnok from MK4

Kenshi, Bo Rai Cho, and Frost from MKDA

I think it's probably going to be 3 out of Havik, Hotaru, Ashrah, and Shujinko.

Onaga-Goro is also possible.
The reason I believe this is because Sareena and Li Mei were both NPCs in MKX, like Fujin, Tanya, Rain and BoRaiCho. Most of them have either turned out to be MKX DLC, or are leaked for MK11 DLC. Li Mei didn't appear to be a fighter, but Sareena definitely did.

If those girls aren't in, and assist characters aren't in, then … who's next? (pun intended). There ain't a lot of ground to cover. Havik, Hotaru, Asrah and … some nobodies from Deception hardly anyone remembers? At this point, my theory that there are going to be new characters as DLC seems legit. We'll see.