What's new

+17 on hit Nut Punch Restand by Irish Mantis!

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Yay 2 bars for an attempt at a string into nothing as you don't have bars.

Meanwhile timestamped:

Thanks NRS

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.

Meanwhile timestamped:

Thanks NRS
The only situation where it might be handy is when you have FB. You may catch them trying to hit a button where you could F344~FB or FBC into throw.

Not useless, but I definitely get your point.

Even his tech involve whiffs !

Is it really worth the 2 bars after a combo tho ? You have no safe specials to confirm your pressure into except the db4 and you have 50% of getting d2 Krushing Blow for using it. This tech can be useful out of a s1/d1 anti-air but spending a second bar after a combo for it...

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Its not useless at all.

S1 (antiair) b2 f3 np does this too

I land it in my games for a bar literally all the time. Just gotta get used to the setups
Ahh, didn't realize you could do it that way. Definitely makes it more viable. I'm in the process of moving and my PS4 is packed away. I really want to try this out.

Wigy

There it is...
Ahh, didn't realize you could do it that way. Definitely makes it more viable. I'm in the process of moving and my PS4 is packed away. I really want to try this out.
I wouldn't try it on females tho. The timing you need to land the np whiff requires it to be Max range which is very hard to land on smaller hitboxes.

Kollector geras etc it's like 9/10 land rate. Ez pz

DeftMonk

Noob

Meanwhile timestamped:

Thanks NRS
bahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaa. Oh man i hate to say it but you got a point there bro. This isnt mkx a list wtf u gonna do with no bars in this situation anyway? go for 34u3 run in d1 throw? woo just blew another bar to get 3% chip.