What's new

16bit and Gameinformer Breakdown Cetrion's Moveset

Yeah definately not a character i will use. The game informer journalist really seemed dissapointed. He was like OK and what else? lol

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Sounds like it year. At least the GI dude didn't bring up Ivy. XD
He was probably given explicit instructions to "ignore any and all comments that suggest she looks like an Injustice character."
16-Bit: This water buff protects her from being combo'd.

GI Dude: Oh, kinda like Aquaman?

16-Bit: ...Am I a joke to you?

kcd117

Noob
Shit, I had no interest in her but now I'm really looking forward to giving her a try. I guess I have a thing for unorthodox keep away characters.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Welp she looks like a giant pain in the ass... lol. 50/50 projectiles now?? Same startup animation and everything. Goddamn.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Lol if anyone thinks I'm EVER playing against that crap, they have another thing coming.

Spamming anti combo aquaman ring from fullscreen and then constantly spamming projectiles so you can't even punish it with teleport combos.

No thank you, I'm literally quitting to main menu from the char select screen. Enjoy your bullshit char lol.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Lol if anyone thinks I'm EVER playing against that crap, they have another thing coming.

Spamming anti combo aquaman ring from fullscreen and then constantly spamming projectiles so you can't even punish it with teleport combos.

No thank you, I'm literally quitting to main menu from the char select screen. Enjoy your bullshit char lol.
Don’t forget that derpy Fatal Blow. How are you supposed to press buttons against her when she has access to it? Sounds similar to Kabal.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

shades of sinestro lol

Don’t forget that derpy fatal blow that resets every 6 seconds if you block or avoid it. How are you supposed to press buttons against her when she has access to it? Sounds similar to Kabal.
i guess if kabal gets one then why can't she? if thats how the game is going to balance... "balance by making everyone broken"

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
i guess if kabal gets one then why can't she? if thats how the game is going to balance... "balance by making everyone broken"
Kabal shouldn’t have one either. Especially if they regenerate every 6 seconds if you botch it.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
She's really different from what I usually play and I always wanted to learn Ivy, so I think I going to try her out.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I've never played against this character and I'm already annoyed.

Having said that, who knows what moves will even be in the tournament variations. I'm surprised to see Aquaman's trait in MK11.