16 Bit takes on Kofi Kingston in MKX

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat XL' started by SneakyTortoise, Mar 16, 2017.

By SneakyTortoise on Mar 16, 2017 at 8:33 AM
  1. SneakyTortoise

SneakyTortoise Official Master of Salt
    Staff Member Director of Content

The FGC and wrestling community seem to be closely linked, with many people being involved in both scenes.

We've recently had the members of UpUpDownDown presenting the latest Injustice 2 character to their audience, spreading the awareness of the game. Now, we get to see NRS fighting game legend and now NRS employee 16 Bit fighting against professional wrestler Kofi Kingston.
    Here's the video, enjoy:

[​IMG]

SaSSolino, Slips, IROC and 6 others like this.
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat XL' started by SneakyTortoise, Mar 16, 2017.

1. MKB
      MKB
      Not a fan of Kofi, but it's awesome to see something like this. See if you can get AJ Styles next.
      Airvidal likes this.
    2. CoRzus
      CoRzus
      16 Bit best Kitana

He said it, must be true.
    3. STRYKIE
      STRYKIE
      Awesome.

Next time the WWE are in Chicago NRS should see if they can get Chris Jericho in on this and have him run a gauntlet vs the staff. Everyone who loses to him has their name put on the list.
    4. HeroesNZ
      HeroesNZ
      Oh shit this guy is Kofi Kingston? I haven't heard that name since like '07 lmao.
      Airvidal, omooba, Raiderhorn and 2 others like this.
    5. jackempty0
      jackempty0
      now this is something from the upupdowndown guys that i liked. mildly entertaining.
      Raiderhorn and Plymarco like this.
    6. Kooron Nation
      Kooron Nation
      Best Kitana bragging rights: Dragon vs @16 Bit ft3
      Raiderhorn and Plymarco like this.
    7. Tanno
      Tanno
      Its like 16 bit mopped, or to be precise, bullied kofi. Lol.

Im sure he will ask 16 bit to come in wwe for a round or two. This would be a sight to behold. Lol.
      Plymarco likes this.
    8. ragnar0kz28
      ragnar0kz28
      Best MK9 Kitana hands down
      John Grizzly and chrisisnice like this.
    9. Relaxedstate
      Relaxedstate
      lol @16bit looking up the fatalities after the first round in the final match. No respect haha
    10. Pig Of The Hut
      Pig Of The Hut
      Yes

He's the definitive princess, is there a question?
    11. shaowebb
      shaowebb
      Fun fact. Back in my brief stint in pro wrestling my finisher was a move I stole from I believe Madoka called "Ranhei". Years later I saw the move also appropriated by Kofi Kingston and called the S.O.S.

We both Puroresu stealin fans with similar tastes lol. Nice to see he also enjoys MKXL.
    12. CoRzus
      CoRzus
      Atai, KP, Dragon...

16Bit is the face of Kitna, doesn't mean he's the best. Not even close.
    13. Pig Of The Hut
      Pig Of The Hut
      Dragon is an outstanding player who is great w every character he uses.

Do not compare 16 bit accomplishments and 3-4 evo medals to anyone plz

This is a joke
      Zoidberg747, Spoobs, Brack1sh and 4 others like this.
    14. CoRzus
      CoRzus
      Nah you right, previous game Evo medals mean he's the best MKX Kitana. I'm fucking dumb, I thought results meant you were the best. And he works for NRS now so he should focus LESS on acting like he's the best and focus MORE on giving props to active competitive players in the community.

But yeah, hes the best MKX Kitana because his MK9 and IGAU medals...That makes a whole lot of sense, Brant.
    15. PLAYING TO WIN
      PLAYING TO WIN
      If 16 bit, ya know, never actually made it in the Fgc and is one of the .0000001% making a living at fighting games then yes....he would have been the best Kitana in mkx and the most successful. There is no doubt about that.

If u think otherwise:

- you are new to the scene
      - you forget your elders and have no respect
    16. PLAYING TO WIN
      PLAYING TO WIN
      Corz u lost a lot of respect with this post. It makes perfect sense.

In the fgc you are only as good as your last tournament bc of people like corz. Sad.
    17. CoRzus
      CoRzus
      I don't need your respect.

I can appreciate what 16Bit does but if PL says he's Lao of the world, what happens?

Okay buddy. Fuck yalls double standards and favoritisms.
    18. PLAYING TO WIN
      PLAYING TO WIN
      With the character Lao.... Carl is the best ever and most successful. Evo champ dude. Foxy is good but carl won majors and evo with him. No double standard.
      Pig Of The Hut likes this.
    19. CoRzus
      CoRzus
      So PL is best MKX Lao because his MK9 results? Lmao wtf dude...that has to make no sense to you. It HAS to.
    20. LavaG
      LavaG
      Lol, i'm sure he is reffering to MK9, we all know 16 bit didn't play MKX
    21. Compbros
      Compbros

The new day (Kofi, Xaviar Wood [the channel runner], and Big E) were the most entertaining thing in wrestling for roughly a year. Xaviar is legit passionate about games and so are many wrestlers, he plays up the personality for Youtube but Gamer Gauntlet is really entertaining. Even if you don't give a crap about the games or ever the wrestlers themselves it can be fun to watch.

22. CoRzus
      CoRzus
      Lansdown - you ARE playing the best Kitana in the US
      16 Bit - the world.

Current.
      Present.
      That's why they didn't say best MK9 Kitana or he was best Kitana...no...current.
    23. LavaG
      LavaG
      Not anything to be taken serious, but if you really want to put everything together, i'll personally argue for 16 bit as the best cos i think he achieved much more than the players you mentioned. My opinion tho.
      Pig Of The Hut likes this.
    24. 16 Bit
      16 Bit
      IMAGINE working yourself into a shoot over this