What's new

16 Bit and Saucy Jack Game Informer Grudge Match

Continuing their exclusive coverage for Mortal Kombat 11, Game Informer has put out a video with 16 Bit and Saucy Jack playing a set on what's presumably the final build of the game. If you want to see those with the most knowledge (currently) square off, this is the video for you.

Like we've seen on the Kombat Kasts, we've got Jade vs. Kano. But this time, they are being played by two guys who know what they are doing. Video is down below, where you can also follow a link to more exclusives Game Informer has done up to this point.

Comments

I saw this yesterday afternoon, thought it was funny but wasn't sure if they were serious or not. Who exactly was the other guy's codename?

Continuing their exclusive coverage for Mortal Kombat 11, Game Informer has put out a video with 16 Bit and Saucy Jack playing a set on what's presumably the final build of the game. If you want to see those with the most knowledge (currently) square off, this is the video for you.

View attachment 13903

Like we've seen on the Kombat Kasts, we've got Jade vs. Kano. But this time, they are being played by two guys who know what they are doing. Video is down below, where you can also follow a link to more exclusives Game Informer has done up to this point.

What the hell is a certification analyst? Whats the job description?

What the hell is a certification analyst? Whats the job description?
It's crazy how many positions there are now for making a game huh? I always figured Steve was a tester, Q & A gives feedback what works, what don't, broken etc but I'm not sure. This made me look up his older matches from Injustice, MK 9. Man his Kitana was a monster in MK 9.