What's new

Tech - Quan Chi 13 out of 10 NRS players recommend this anti-air

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Hell no d3 > s1
Nah against some of the retarded jump ins (aka most of them) the hitbox of D3 doesn't extend far up enough to hit them but they can still reach you with their jump in. D3 is good for some jump ins cause the hurtbox is lower but the hitbox on S1 is way better.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Nah against some of the (soap bar in my mouth) jump ins (aka most of them) the hitbox of D3 doesn't extend far up enough to hit them but they can still reach you with their jump in. D3 is good for some jump ins cause the hurtbox is lower but the hitbox on S1 is way better.
I find d3 to be more consistent midscreen for the fact the conversion to 4 trance is easier. However I do find for crossovers standing 1 is considerablely more consistent . No answer to sub and mileena though fuck those guys.

Also to stay on topic #warlocksucks

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
I find d3 to be more consistent midscreen for the fact the conversion to 4 trance is easier. However I do find for crossovers standing 1 is considerablely more consistent . No answer to sub and mileena though fuck those guys.

I feel like I get hit out of D3 a lot purely because it doesn't reach them cause their hurt box is too high. S1 has a better vertical hitbox though which solves that issue.

Maybe just me though

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!

I feel like I get hit out of D3 a lot purely because it doesn't reach them cause their hurt box is too high. S1 has a better vertical hitbox though which solves that issue.

Maybe just me though

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks

Maybe just me though
Nah I get it, I should practice it more. I can hit the 1, but they're so far away it makes connecting 4 trance hard