What's new

112~df1 versus 1f2 versus 112~bf2 as a combo ender.

Chernyy Volk

Wolf lord, footsie bully, chronic corner abuser.
So, simply put, if you negate damage cause the difference isn't much, what do all these enders actually offer over each other?

I tend to prefer 1f2 cause I like the positioning. I don't think Cat Woman gets a whole lot by forcing someone into the corner ASAP unless it's related to matchup specific tech. 1f2 offers more immediate oki pressure.

Ending in Cat Dash is iffy, but it seems like it offers cool corpse hop setups?

What's everyones take on this?

masherofbuttons

I'll mash out of +30 I know no fear
I like 122. It's a hard knockdown unlike 112xxwhip, 1f2 and 112xxcat dash. It makes it easy to stuff a lot of wakeups and it sets up a really hard to anfi-air jumpin. If I'm confident that I can beat my opponent in neutral I'll 112xxwhip for corner carry and damage. I don't use 1f2 too much but I guess it's there for the mb cat dash thing on oki.

Chernyy Volk

Wolf lord, footsie bully, chronic corner abuser.
I like 122. It's a hard knockdown unlike 112xxwhip, 1f2 and 112xxcat dash. It makes it easy to stuff a lot of wakeups and it sets up a really hard to anfi-air jumpin. If I'm confident that I can beat my opponent in neutral I'll 112xxwhip for corner carry and damage. I don't use 1f2 too much but I guess it's there for the mb cat dash thing on oki.
I had a 122 phase for awhile but it just never felt like it was producing enough results to be worth. It's the lowest dmg ender as I recall.

champdee

Noob
I mean I guess it's just preference right? 112 is untech hard knock, can go for cross up j1, 1f2 more damage but long knockdown... personally I think it's good to switch up enders to not be predictable but to each his own I guess.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
122 is my favorite ender in most match-ups because it's a hard knockdown and she gets the best oki out of it, not to mention she isn't sacrificing a lot of damage.
I use whip ender when I want to maximize damage but people can play more mindgames on wake-up with this and 1F2, these 2 are very similar IMO but I mix them up just to play around with the oki timings.

I never use catdash ender unless it's my only way to put my oponent back in the corner because it feels clunky.

Low whip ender after MB catdash is also amazing for ambiguous cross-ups.

champdee

Noob
122 is my favorite ender in most match-ups because it's a hard knockdown and she gets the best oki out of it, not to mention she isn't sacrificing a lot of damage.
I use whip ender when I want to maximize damage but people can play more mindgames on wake-up with this and 1F2, these 2 are very similar IMO but I mix them up just to play around with the oki timings.

I never use catdash ender unless it's my only way to put my oponent back in the corner because it feels clunky.

Low whip ender after MB catdash is also amazing for ambiguous cross-ups.

hell yeah totally agreed, nicely written/typed

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Also something I like to do is end in 112 whip and then whiff a catdash to close the space and build meter also. But I usually opt for 1f2 to keep the pressure on with another 1f2/throw/2d2.

I highly disagree with your statement about CatWoman not wanting the corner, she can really bully characters with constant 1f2 checks if they're low blocking and keep pressure on with jump back 2, CatWoman is very scary in the corner since her "50/50's" both leave her plus