What's new

10000 games bois!

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
I just got my 10k's game and wanted to share some of my stats.
Overall: 61,9% win ratio, 99,8% with Shao Kahn
Online: 6469 games, 54,5% win ratio, time spent online - 212:12:22
Offline: 3531 games, 75,4% win ratio
A bunch of medallions, all Shao Kahn gear and skins except the helmet from Kollector.
Overall I had a great experience. Grinding for them 100k :D
What do you have?

Last edited:

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
@NothingPersonal 10K?
I have some questions...
When did you start to notice you're leveling up?
Did you ever feel like you're getting worse or get constantly outplayed by others , no matter what tier character they play?
How do you handle the stress of KL?

NothingPersonal

@NothingPersonal 10K?
I have some questions...
When did you start to notice you're leveling up?
Did you ever feel like you're getting worse or get constantly outplayed by others , no matter what tier character they play?
How do you handle the stress of KL?
Thank you for the question. It is true that KL can be pretty stressful, but the mind and body should work together to achieve piece with one's self and the horde of Liu's that is KL at present day.
I started to notice I'm leveling up the first match of KL, since leveling up WAS my most important purpose. Also, one of my purposes is to bring the total reign of the Emperor upon the plebs of KL, but there is still work to be done in this department.
Yes, sometimes I did notice my states of body and mind go down the spiral, but I thought of the implications of raging (destroying my monitor and controller mercilessly) and calmed down as soon as this feeling came. So then I did recreational rituals (drinking, sleeping and beating scrubs in kasual). Sometimes I took breaks. It helps, you should try it.
KL stress? Is that a thing? Kidding, lmao. Dealing with it is like all stress. I usually take a break, drink a glass of water at room temperature and kick a puppy (cause they can't 9f mid you back).

Last edited:

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I’m at 49.8% online win ratio with shao. 98% of the time with shao. My goal was 50% and I’m so close I can taste it. But I’m nowhere near 10k games lol. Might be coming up on 1k.

VELL1

Noob
What league did you get to with Shao Khan...?

I got to Demi-God pretty easily, but honestly I feel like half of my wins are from the fact that people have no idea about Shao Khan. Amount of people trying to press buttons after F4 is astounding. And then it takes them like 4-5 different boots to learn to just keep blocking, then another 4-5 times for them to lean that second hit is a low, after which I start throwing. And that's like most of the games. Now people are bit more aware of him, so wins don't come as easy as they used to.

NothingPersonal

First one I got to god, around 4600 points, second to demigod around 4400 points. Now I'm at geandmadter with around 3100. People do gat the hang of the character, but the mindgames and fundamentals are still there.