What's new

Strategy 100% Reset Loops and you

matterovermind

mindundermatter
that wasnt all midscreen bro. sick combo though! i have a true 2 bar 115% midscreen and a 3 bar 150% midscreen. the characters never go near the wall.
Hey thanks! Ya, I should probably change the descriptor of the video - midscreen refers to where the combo starts for my vids. I haven't actually gotten a *full* midscreen reset down, but I've been thinking about it. Your Smoke combo video has been an inspiration I must say and I feel I should give you some credit in my vids (especially the whiffed tele-punches video - the first time I saw something like that was in your video). Anyway, are the two combos you mention in that video? Cheers!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Hey thanks! Ya, I should probably change the descriptor of the video - midscreen refers to where the combo starts for my vids. I haven't actually gotten a *full* midscreen reset down, but I've been thinking about it. Your Smoke combo video has been an inspiration I must say and I feel I should give you some credit in my vids (especially the whiffed tele-punches video - the first time I saw something like that was in your video). Anyway, are the two combos you mention in that video? Cheers!
originally i was going to put them in but was finding them hard to do at the time, especially the 3 bar 150%. ive since recorded the 2 bar 115% and a whole heap of other ones. ive had a bunch of smoke combos recorded over the past 6 months but havent released them yet. i was going to make a smoke combo video 2.0, but not so sure now. i know what combos i want to do , but smoke is a pain to do hard combos with and he takes up a lot of time... i may just release what i have instead..

matterovermind

mindundermatter
originally i was going to put them in but was finding them hard to do at the time, especially the 3 bar 150%. ive since recorded the 2 bar 115% and a whole heap of other ones. ive had a bunch of smoke combos recorded over the past 6 months but havent released them yet. i was going to make a smoke combo video 2.0, but not so sure now. i know what combos i want to do , but smoke is a pain to do hard combos with and he takes up a lot of time... i may just release what i have instead..

I hear ya on the difficulty and amount of time it takes to make a combo recording. The one I was making yesterday (the ~130% one that crapped out on me) took me such a long time to complete. At some points the mid-screen NJP was giving me trouble, then when I got it finally down, the f4 smoke bomb would give me trouble, etc. The worst had to be missing the 3rd f4~ex sb after getting everything else down.

I know it's a lot of work, but it would be awesome if you would make the 2.0 Video!

Cheers,

matterovermind

mindundermatter
I've extended my previous reset video a bit to push the damage to 143%. I got this while working on the 'completely midscreen' reset. I still haven't been able to get it down consistently, and it's getting to be a pain. In the mean time, enjoy!