What's new

Strategy 100% Reset Loops and you

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Lmao, I've been screwing around with this too, it is definitely swag to the maximum. I'm just not sure the world is ready for that level of broken yet :coffee:
Well a whiffed telepunch builds meter, can swap sides, and makes resetting corner combos that little bit easier, definitely worth a look in.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Situation: You have already caught your opponent in a combo, and have just successfully reset them with EX smoke bomb. Hooray! What do you do now?
You smack yourself for playing something retarded and pick up Shang real quick to save face. :D

i better get looped hard in the corner at SB
Plan on it. You're either not going to have meter to break, or not going to have meter to reset. Just give me all day Friday to get used to ps3 pad ( :( ) and ASUS for the millionth time now... i am so sick of constantly having to swap between that and xbox/laggy monitor... I am trying my absolute hardest to get top 16 this time around, hopefully I can make it happen :)

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
?

You better not be dropping mr. vrbada
No more traveling and soon to be no more posting. I'm just odne man done, I try to shit n giggle iwth poeople and be nice and it gets me no where...i travel and can't socialize fuck this game, cna use that money for better shit. I hate the community, I feel like im part of something but I'm nothing. I'm not a bad player, im not an amazing player, but I'm pretty damn good, but that ain't shit in this place.

GGA Wafflez

the kid
No more traveling and soon to be no more posting. I'm just odne man done, I try to shit n giggle iwth poeople and be nice and it gets me no where...i travel and can't socialize fuck this game, cna use that money for better shit. I hate the community, I feel like im part of something but I'm nothing. I'm not a bad player, im not an amazing player, but I'm pretty damn good, but that ain't shit in this place.
what was the last tourny you were at?

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
what was the last tourny you were at?
uuuhhhh the last George Mason tourney in NOVA with kevo, khaotik, blackula etc...I got 7th. I went to Winter brawl and got 25th?, 2 richmond tournies in va.....I haven't traveled far, but I've spent money. traveling to PA I got jack shit out of it...I'm not social and it's all just a waste of time for me it seems...I want to be social I'm just not.

Nordicninja has a big party here in NOVA with VSM guys and it was amazing meeting maxter and cdjr, maxter is hands down one of the greatest guys ever and I don't think no matter how small you are he remembers you.

BTW only the last tourney I played smoke. Other tournies I played Jade and Kano...yeaaaaaa

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
also at Flawless Victory I got almost last because I drank a bottle of tequila because we had to wait on VSM to arrive...I got beat by phase 3 and some kung lao I can't remember the name of and I don't even remember if he did combos....

GGA Wafflez

the kid
come to dallas to close out your career? you dont have to be social if your game is good. people saw your vids against chongo and such, and top 8 is awesome.