What's new

100+ Rage Quits in SFV on the first release week

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
@Undeadjim yea i actually lost 400 Points yesterday in the evening, because i had around 10 Ragequitters :(. Actually my points wouldve been more than before lol.

I Fought someone with a Winstreak of 160 games. Is that even possible? I played Rank 12 a few days ago while i had below 2k (or almost 2k Fighter Points).

I´m pretty new to Street Fighter in general. I played it a lot casual when i was younger, now i wanna step level up :).

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
@Wam-Zlay Ranked has a lot of potential to be a place to learn MU's and improve but currently its a mess, like you said getting 10 15 rage quitters a session is just too much.

And the matchmaking is fucked also, I think what it does is when people queue for 5 bar only it eventually just throws you in with lower/higher points because the connection is apparently ok (Half the time it isn't though lol)

I'm just playing friends and training partners in the meantime, hit me up if you want games my fighter ID is ED_Undeadjim

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
@Wam-Zlay Ranked has a lot of potential to be a place to learn MU's and improve but currently its a mess, like you said getting 10 15 rage quitters a session is just too much.

And the matchmaking is fucked also, I think what it does is when people queue for 5 bar only it eventually just throws you in with lower/higher points because the connection is apparently ok (Half the time it isn't though lol)

I'm just playing friends and training partners in the meantime, hit me up if you want games my fighter ID is ED_Undeadjim
i will :). I still play this game MKX style, that´s why i lose a lot :D. I actually haven´t played a fighting game seriously beside MK9 / MKX. I´ll need lots of help and practice to become a good Fighter ^_^

Matix218

Get over here!
Only little bitch ass crybabies rage quit. And apparently there are a lot who play SFV.
To be fair I get a ton of people that rage quit in mkx as well, its just in mkx they get a loss for it but apparently in sfv if they want to preserve their record/win streak they can do so by quitting which will make idiots who care about their online record even more likely to quit. Definitely a dumb idea not to penalize people for RQs

for the first time since long I went back playing some ranked today
won all my matches and got 500 LP+ now 5480 LP and faced two platinum RQtters and one super gold RQtter = 350 LP gone ffs
Onlydeath from spain 5900 LP birdie
played him BO3 beat him two times and lost once
he did RQ on the third game
I will post I few names later on, so ppl can be aware vs who to avoid BO3s in ranked

Im not recording anymore these days

gold player Oo_Jay_Oo or sth like this Nash player did RQ with 1% health left on the sec round when losing

meh why did I go back to ranked today :(

once capcom has fixed this issue I will achieve 7500 LP platinum in one day, but now Im not in the mood going back to ranked when more than half of the gold and platinum players RQ vs me -.-