What's new

10 Characters Not To Play

FanTalk

The 5th Yonko
So a new video has surface YouTube by WhatCulturegaming making a list of characters to avoid. I made a rant video and went on a debunking spree.

RANT/Response -

Original video: -

I'm not going to spoil anything. I think it's utter painful to watch but comedic. #10 right off the bat they lost all credibility.

They also said certain character is bad because they are very difficult to learn. THERE SHOULD BE NO REASON TO NOT PICKUP A CHARACTER BECAUSE OF DIFFICULTY IN MASTERY!

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
People should play whatever character they want for whatever reason. Even low tier characters can be won with if you're good enough and put enough time into them. As long you're enjoying yourself and have fun playing the game, otherwise what's the point of even playing? Someone telling you not to play certain characters is just outright moronic.

FanTalk

The 5th Yonko
People should play whatever character they want for whatever reason. Even low tier characters can be won with if you're good enough and put enough time into them. As long you're enjoying yourself and have fun playing the game, otherwise what's the point of even playing? Someone telling you not to play certain characters is just outright moronic.

EXACTLY!

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
who the fuck is that and why the fuck should i care what he thinks?

I play Kotal because I love Kotal even though he's undisputed bottom 1

next

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
2 seconds in the video and I'm already annoyed about his accent.

edit:

This bitch just put Cassie on that list because she's not fun to play against (lul so wut? Eat those low gunshots) and 'doesn't have a moveset of her own.' Pretty sure both Sonya and Johnny don't use guns.

"You can block the majority of his attacks." I'M DED, wtf hired this guy?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand he said NRS should drop Kano off the roster, I can't watch this anymore. I'm done.

Last edited:

ZeroSymbolic

Social Justice Barbarian
"And his [Baraka] potential for racking up a huge combo is pretty low"

Proceeds to show a 337+ damage, 1-bar Gutted combo right after.

Alllllllrighty then. I swear, WhatCulture is just as bad if not worse than the likes of WatchMojo.
WhatCultureWrestling is actually amazing, especially bald Adam.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
"If you feel offended by that, go get some help." I liked and subbed for that alone lol.

I thought the video was nice, you have a good speaking voice with good clarity.

I think we will be nice today lul.

FanTalk

The 5th Yonko
"If you feel offended by that, go get some help." I liked and subbed for that alone lol.

I thought the video was nice, you have a good speaking voice with good clarity.

I think we will be nice today lul.
It was all on the spot. (I had class in 1 hour)

If I was more clam and had time to digest the bs WhatCulture was spewing I think I could've done such a better job at breaking down the characters and what they excel at!

@FanTalk love your freakout lmao I was feeling the same way

I had multiple freak outs. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

also, who's Jacqui Cage?
LMFAOOO I lost a few brain cells from the video and actually called Jacqui Cage lol I'm sorry.

FanTalk

The 5th Yonko
who the fuck is that and why the fuck should i care what he thinks?

I play Kotal because I love Kotal even though he's undisputed bottom 1

next
The reason why you should care as a NRS/MK11 consumer is that when a channel like WhatCulture with 1M followers, showcase MK11 to a casual audience with information that is wrong, it sets up a false narrative about the roster, the roster design, character background, etc.

Almost 95% of the shit they said can be debunked.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
The reason why you should care as a NRS/MK11 consumer is that when a channel like WhatCulture with 1M followers, showcase MK11 to a casual audience with information that is wrong, it sets up a false narrative about the roster, the roster design, character background, etc.

Almost 95% of the shit they said can be debunked.
I agree with you 100%. I liked your video but fuck those people lol. I’m a casual but I was even more so 4 months ago and I would have laughed at that video then too. I don’t even think whatculture subscribers fell for that shit.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Ever hear someone talk and feel a need to clear your throat because of their throaty voice?
I feel that way about this guy lol