What's new

1 more day! How are you celebrating?

I have recently watched mk9 story mode, played through the XL one, watched IJ1, and played IJ2 story mode. I have screwed my sleep routine so that I will go straight to bed after uni classes and wake up around release time, so I can play for some 6 hours before I have classes on tuesday. Fun times!

I'm having an operation today unfortunately. Mortal Kombat coming out tomorrow literally makes me smile during a quite shitty period of my life. I'm so looking forward to getting my discharge and playing until I recover :)
I'll have a heart procedure next tuesday, so I can kinda relate! Stay strong brother!

Well, I'm too much of a scrub to beat MK2. Playing the PS2 kollection version and it's too hard for a scrub like me. Done MK1 & UMK3 though, on to MK4!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I’m torn, I want to wait until it unlocks tonight to play a bit of Cassie. Or I could go to bed early tonight and play tomorrow morning before work at 8 and again at lunch cause I live 4min from work. Or all of those I don’t know, I guess I’ll see how tired I am tonight.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Have to work unfortunately. But I plan to have a normal day. Then later tonight spend it with my fiance and let her know that I'm going to need tomorrow night to play MK11. So I'm going to try to go to bed early so I can wake up early and get to work early so I can leave early, beat traffic and get a late start on story mode :D

Also gotta duck all spoilers along the way.

Well I just found out my Switch version might not unlock until 5pm and my Amazon preorder can arrive any time up until 11pm tomorrow??? Thanks Amazon!

Oh well, looks like I'm playing through Konquest on Deception and Armageddon during the wait...

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
Probably going to watch the original Mortap Kombat movie again tonight in celebration of the game being released.

Last edited: