What's new

Tech 1 f2 tech in corner

BartenderJeeves

Almost a bartender, but not exactly a bartender.
Don't know if someone has already discovered this, if so can someone share a link? Thanks.

I've discovered that when you do the 1 f2 string in corner then walk forward a little bit (I just tap forward once, may be a little bit more difficult for players that uses a stick though) it will make the opponents wake up attack wake up in the opposite direction.

There are some wake-ups that does still hit you even if you have did it correctly. Batgirl's uppercut for example:

Other wake-ups that does still hit you are (ones I know of, I did not test this on every special move in the game):
Bane's charge
Deathstroke's sword spin and sword flip
Black Adam's lightning cage
Flash's uppercut, this one is weird tho, because SOMETIMES it hits you and SOMETIMES it doesn't

I even found out that you can stuff BG's cartwheel with 1 f2 with this:

Thanks for reading and let me know if you guys find this viable.

@GGA 16 Bit
@KH StarCharger
@Ra Helios
@Under_The_Mayo
@KC H0oKsw0rds
@Krayzie :DOGE

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
This is actually kinda found but in a slightly different way. I can't remember which of these it is but it's either just
1f2 pause 1f2
or 1f2 dash up 1f2.
Even if you don't have the AI set to wake up, when you it correctly they will stand up the wrong way. I wouldn't use your method of just walking, that's not a very good way of practicing the timing.
Another thing, that thing you did to stuff batgirls wake up was pretty interesting. Try ending in different ways and attacking the wake up in different ways to get a reliable combination that works every time.

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
By the way there is A LOT of different corner shenanigans for Catwoman so make sure you check them all out from Starchargers quickstand setup to Krayzies j3 50/50 to my corpse hop after 12b3 :) keep tinkering my friend

BartenderJeeves

Almost a bartender, but not exactly a bartender.
Another thing, that thing you did to stuff batgirls wake up was pretty interesting. Try ending in different ways and attacking the wake up in different ways to get a reliable combination that works every time.
I've tried attacking it in different ways, but that only ended in failure :(

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
1f2 Can stuff a lot of Wake ups like Aquamans Trident Rush and Trident Scoop. but either way nice find. keep up the good work.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
This has been tech for Bane players for awhile. Pretty much anyone can screw with wakeup in corner by doing this to folk from what i recall. Makes it VERY annoying for folks when they get hit by it because then they second guess all corner wakeup attempts at all from then out. Some dashover moves tend to do this as well. Hell if you hit em clean with bane's charge attack on wakeup in the corner they shoot out and slide all the way to the opposite side of the screen.

Corner dash overs do interesting stuff to models in this game. I'd try her cat dashy moves more than just walk over attempts. Likely find more powerful stuff to abuse there.

protools27

Rebel without a scene
By the way there is A LOT of different corner shenanigans for Catwoman so make sure you check them all out from Starchargers quickstand setup to Krayzies j3 50/50 to my corpse hop after 12b3 :) keep tinkering my friend
What is the krayzie j3 50/50? Been looking through all the pages on here but can't find it :(

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
What is the krayzie j3 50/50? Been looking through all the pages on here but can't find it :(
Hmm this was a loooong time ago. I know there was a thread about it here somewhere. It's basically a 50/50 ambig j3 after 1f2 HKD in corner. I also think you can get so that both options leave you on the same side, yet one crosses up while the other doesn't. Can't remember if that's true or not tho