What's new

Video/Tutorial 1 Bar 99.5% Interactable reset

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Shoutouts to Injustice's cape animations lol
The first combo does 44%, whilst the second combo does 56%, so the magic pixel that they're left with is probably around 0.5%

Urtog

Noob
You could start the second combo with ji3 b2 oa's rocket with the rest of the combo being the same for 58%.

Urtog

Noob
Yeah I know but online it's a lot less consistent than JI3 2 xx OR
That's true, just thought I would post it for the people who didn't know you could get a couple more percent. I didn't know you could even get 56% before this thread, I thought 52% was the most he had off one bar.

Great stuff.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
whoever gets hit by this deserves to lose 99% of their life.
all it takes is to get hit by the aircraft which btw is not as hard as you think, then guess wrong on an ambiguous jump 3..........

@HeroesNZ you could have just thrown the interactable above you after the LM before the last b13 LM, it OTG's, i would test if they could wake up from it.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
all it takes is to get hit by the aircraft which btw is not as hard as you think, then guess wrong on an ambiguous jump 3..........

@HeroesNZ you could have just thrown the interactable above you after the LM before the last b13 LM, it OTG's, i would test if they could wake up from it.
That still means you reacted/guessed wrong twice.
99% for being wrong twice seems about right.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.

That still means you reacted/guessed wrong twice.
99% for being wrong twice seems about right.
That jump 3 setup is only ambiguous until you're familiar with it. Pay attention to GL before he jumps. If he steps forward first, it crosses up. If he doesn't, it hits in front.