What's new

Breakthrough - Acidic 1 Bar 61% Interactable Combo, 69%+ Guaranteed Interactable Combos, ETC,

REO

Undead
Ever since the latest MKXL patch certain characters can use the newly introduced "unblockable" command throw type interactables to add extended and unbreakable damage to many combos that end with the opponent in a restand and grab-able state. Acidic takes the most advantage of this by ending combos in his EX D,B+4+BLK and then going for a free and guaranteed interactable throw for critical damage.

1 Bar 61% Interactable Combo:

2 Bar 62% Interactable Combo off Overhead / Low 50/50:

2 Bar Up to 69% Hit Confirmable Interactable Combos:

2 Bar 53% Interactable Combo Mid-Screen:

All of the above combos are guaranteed and inescapable. Other characters can do it too that have attacks that leave them in a standing grab-able state. For example: (there's many more chars than just the examples below)

Wigy

There it is...
Was testing today.

On map on the top left of the menu kotals courtyard or whatever it is

In the right corner

Cassie:
B212 2+4 flip jip d2 11 b1 ex np.

After this you can go straight into jip d1 interactable or if you do a small rc crossover jip d1 interactable to keep them in the corner. This is 50% 1 bar. After the interactable, you can dash twice to be right on top of them in the corner and plus!

So basically 36% without the interactable. Leading to a three way guess.

If they dont have a bar you are guaranteed a 3 way mixup putting them back in the corner, if they do you can have a guaranteed 3 way way putting them in the corner or a very tight armour gap during the crossover punch.

As a side note, brawler also benefits from this, after replace the ex np with tackle and you have a +10 hkd into 3 way guess.

It can be done from diagonal 1 and f3 but you're sacrificing some more damage.

Cass could use some love and tech so thought i'd share. @Scott The Scot, do you wana tag any cassies who would be interested, i dont know who plays her.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Was testing today.

On map on the top left of the menu kotals courtyard or whatever it is

In the right corner

Cassie:
B212 2+4 flip jip d2 11 b1 ex np.

After this you can go straight into jip d1 interactable or if you do a small rc crossover jip d1 interactable to keep them in the corner. This is 50% 1 bar. After the interactable, you can dash twice to be right on top of them in the corner and plus!

So basically 36% without the interactable. Leading to a three way guess.

If they dont have a bar you are guaranteed a 3 way mixup putting them back in the corner, if they do you can have a guaranteed 3 way way putting them in the corner or a very tight armour gap during the crossover punch.

As a side note, brawler also benefits from this, after replace the ex np with tackle and you have a +10 hkd into 3 way guess.

It can be done from diagonal 1 and f3 but you're sacrificing some more damage.

Cass could use some love and tech so thought i'd share. @Scott The Scot, do you wana tag any cassies who would be interested, i dont know who plays her.
I'll tag a few
@Compbros @shura30 @YoloRoll1stHit since y'all were active in the MU discussion thread.

I feel bad when I tag compbros because he plays Cassie but he's a Spec Ops main so I'm never sure if it just makes him cry because it's not HW or BR lol