What's new

Tech - Hollywood 1 bar 26% midscreen vortex

piemaster

mortal hater
ending combos in an ex nutpunch gives her a free jump in

your opponent is forced to guess between a f3-Getaway flip or a df1-Getaway Flip

if anyone can find ways to make this combo bigger without using more meter that would be greeaaat

and sorry for the shit quality

Last edited:

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
You can do either launcher into run 12 b12 nut punch to squeeze out a little more damage, but right now I don't really see other options for big damage off f3 or df1.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Every time I see / hear her EN Nutpunch I can't help but think of this:

Sorry for the random post (and zero contribution to this thread / tech / strategy) but I just had to do it. :D

Carry on.
As unbelievably appalling as that film is,I must confess that the part where he is in the shower with the scuba gear on is laugh out loud hilarious.

Kaymai

inside of this girl is a beast
as soon as i found out she could plant people on the ground with nut punch and that she had low/high mixups i knew this would come up. question is, better or worse than scorpion's vortex which doesn't require meter?

piemaster

mortal hater
i was just hoping some amazing combo artist would see this and maybe expand on it if possible. or if anyone else has info on how to. not trying to hurt anyones feeling here by making a thread :D

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
i was just hoping some amazing combo artist would see this and maybe expand on it if possible. or if anyone else has info on how to. not trying to hurt anyones feeling here by making a thread :D
d+f1~db2, RUN~12, b12~bd3(ex)
f3~db2, RUN~1, b12~db3(ex)

This vortex is all I have been doing. b12 pressure into vortex really.

Kaymai

currently on a 30 ranked win streak with this character. my bf commented on just how often he'd hear "ding dong" coming from the monitor. i'm enjoying this character a whole bunch not just on how she plays but her personality i identify with so much. all these new players playing ranked aren't ready for vortex setups just yet so i'll take my wins while i can.

also getting the 212 after the run is god damn impossible online. i can do it in practice mode but online i'm sticking to just b12 bd3 after the run. only missing a few % dmg for more consistent damage instead of always dropping.

Kaymai

Any advice on how to consistently get the overhead f3-nut, because im constantly getting the f33 string instead. using a stick btw
so you're going with f3 into nut punch? usually i go f3xdb2 and then run 1,b12xEX nut punch.i don't know if f3 nut punch is safer as it seems like the pushback on f3xdb2 is far enough to not be punished.

Kaymai

Any advice on how to consistently get the overhead f3-nut, because im constantly getting the f33 string instead. using a stick btw
also i tried playing on stick for a while and yea, the bd motion is really hard to do consistently especially being aon a square gate. don't know if an octo gate would make it better, but i found myself being more consistent switching over to pad. this game seems to favor pads a lot more.