What's new

Guide - Tremor 1.14 Stone Punch Cancel Reversal, Mixup & Jail

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
I noticed that once I do flash parry into other string - I do jail opponent but the stamina gets taken out more that in RZA's video. How I do it is I input EX DB2 (hold db2 for a bit) then cancel it into FF run and then F121/other string. Is there an easer way to do it or Im just rusty?
@YUZU_RZA @InFlames @BxKeyz any tips on iputs guys?

This how my Flash Parry looks. Look at the stamina, I did two FPs here.

Technically tremor has the only one bar plus armor launcher in the game. It is plus bc you can just finish with f121 (among other ways). It does require high execution, easy to crush on wakeup and can be low profiled (but tremor will still be plus in this situation). When used in footsies or as a meaty it can punish almost all safe armor that some say is over-powered. I think the best use of the flash parry is on a hard read vs single hitting safe armor moves or you can use it just like ex low shatter offensively pre-patch.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Technically tremor has the only one bar plus armor launcher in the game. It is plus bc you can just finish with f121 (among other ways). It does require high execution, easy to crush on wakeup and can be low profiled (but tremor will still be plus in this situation). When used in footsies or as a meaty it can punish almost all safe armor that some say is over-powered. I think the best use of the flash parry is on a hard read vs single hitting safe armor moves or you can use it just like ex low shatter offensively pre-patch.
How else...

...should I be?

You are P2W as the guy that has a P2W tier placement system, or what was it called, form that M2Dave podcast? I need to see that list bro. :DOGE

Killer Xinok

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015
ya Im just a washed up injustice top 8 placer... nobody good :) Dave and I will post an updated tier list soon. A list based on characters tools.
I saw your tweet about the tremor tech. And if that's about ex bf4 while flex is on, that's known since last year lol. And the frame data of this move is wrong in the move list

Mr.EditUndo

Meterburn the Meterburn
How I do it is I input EX DB2 (hold db2 for a bit) then cancel it into FF run and then F121/other string. Is there an easer way to do it or Im just rusty?
How I do it is input db2 hold 2 only (release b and block) as fast as possible input f f+blk into whatever.

YUZU_RZA

Aftershock | Crystalline | Metallic
These videos are always awesome to watch
Thank you Xinok :)

You make like the best music choice for each of you videos. I need to tak a look at your music list. xD

And as always awsome video. :)
15 min on youtube before the montage x)

I noticed that once I do flash parry into other string - I do jail opponent but the stamina gets taken out more that in RZA's video. How I do it is I input EX DB2 (hold db2 for a bit) then cancel it into FF run and then F121/other string. Is there an easer way to do it or Im just rusty?

Your flashparry is excellent bro. U can cancel it faster but it's just on the execution. Lab it everyday and you should get it faster

BxKeyz

Noob

May be its me but i don't see the difference between stamina usage when watching both videos. But yea the stamina usage is definitely troubling now for most of the cast. But fortunately for tremor when getting spaced out by other characters, he can manage with out stamina because of his normals like f1, d1, b2, f4, d4, b1..These normals eliminate a ton of space in between when playing against characters like ermac(mystic), takeda , and others..and also good for confirming on juggle when trying to reach them during mid screen combos..i guess what i am trying to say is, after using flash parry mid screen and opening up your opponent, the left over stamina is not really needed because of his good normals..The only thing that this stamina patch did to me was having problems with corner carrying combos but then again i recently learn combos that allowed me to switch sides and still confirm without using stamina..With this new meta, tremor just needs to avoid using stamina so you can conserve it for more suitable situations(like when using flash parry mix up and wake up)..