Lex Luthor: 8|2
Black Adam 7|3
Green Lantern: 7|3
Cyborg: 7|3
Joker: 7|3
Hawkgirl: 7|3
Superman: 7|3

SLIGHT ADVANTAGE:

Nightwing: 6|4 - (7|3 on stages with re-spawning drones)
Shazam: 6|4 (7|3 on stages with re-spawning drones)
Green Arrow: 6|4 (7|3 on stages with re-spawning drones)

Ares: 6|4
Wonder Woman: 6|4
Solomon Grundy: 6|4
Deathstroke: 6|4
Scorpion: 6|4
Harley Quinn: 6|4

Batman: 6|4
Doomsday: 6|4
Catwoman: 6|4
Lobo: 6|4
Killer Frost: 6|4
Bane: 6|4

EVEN:

Batgirl: 5|5
Zatanna: 5|5
Raven: 5|5
Aquaman: 5|5
Sinestro: 5|5
Flash: 5|5 (Potential 4|6)

SLIGHT DISADVANTAGE:

Martian Manhunter: 4|6 (3|7)

DISADVANTAGE:

-------------------------------------------------

Discuss

22 winning MUs
6 even MUs
1 Bad MUs*

*All his bad MU's effectivly become even, or his even become good, (and good become 'un-winnable) on stages with lots of free interactable damage (respawning drones). Zod can take even less risk and get easy guaranteed damage. This doesn't apply to teleport characters (and especially not MMH)

@EMPEROR_JUPITER

Last edited:

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
@Relaxedstate Can you explain to me why it's Raven advantage? I'm not trying to be a dick or be condescending I just genuinely don't understand why you believe it's in Raven advantage. It's always felt like a solid 5-5 to me. Admittedly, I'm not an expert in this MU by any means.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
@Relaxedstate Can you explain to me why it's Raven advantage? I'm not trying to be a dick or be condescending I just genuinely don't understand why you believe it's in Raven advantage. It's always felt like a solid 5-5 to me. Admittedly, I'm not an expert in this MU by any means.
Sure that one will obviously be the most contested since it is very very close to even, and most likely not what other Zods feel currently.

Zod essentially has difficulty summoning trait safely. Raven can actually wiff punish Zod's side arm, which hurts the meta that lets him get trait out. Zod should never try to get trait out after a blocked lift, as often times the subsequent trade burns out all of his trait time. Neither of them can wakeup.

I feel that Ravens absorb has lots of potential, although MB sidearm with iazb makes it difficult. Zod will win the chip war if they trade traits. Like I said it is very close to even, but well managed teleports, absorbs, and smart disruption of his trait pressure. Raven has the tools to out footsie Zod, and if they are on top of their game they should keep the amount of trait summons to a minimum.

I would still be okay with making it even at the end of the day.

Filipino Man

Retirement my ass
You should play me sometime so I can form an opinion on the zod match. Honestly idk what it is but every other WoWo complains that's it a really hard one for her.

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
Those numbers generally represent what 2 players of "Equal Skill" would go in a set of 10.
In tournament anything past a 6-4 is generally considered unwinnable.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I'm not sold on frost just yet.

I haven't played the MU in forever tho but it felt even the last time I played it. I did very well against viking at WB, but I would have to play him more. I need to play Dave and pig more too.

You and astro grind the MU a lot tho so I'd have to trust your judgment before mine

Last edited:

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I agree with Batgirl, and I won't really argue Frost being at slight disadvantage. With that said I don't mind playing Frost at all in the MU and I think it is pretty close to even... but definitely not in her favor.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I agree with pretty much all of this.

I think potentially Zod beats WoWo and goes even with Raven.

Props to the Batman 5-5, I think Bats plays really well against Zod's trait.

E

Eldriken

This seems to be a very welcomed MU chart so far.

I agree with the Doomsday numbers.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Wait why are you basing 8-2 off 1 online set rather than offline where it was even with me maybe even winning more? Like serious question I don't mean to sound angry but you don't understand it if you think it's close to 8-2

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Wait why are you basing 8-2 off 1 online set rather than offline where it was even with me maybe even winning more? Like serious question I don't mean to sound angry but you don't understand it if you think it's close to 8-2
Lol It is me probably upplaying it a lot, so I will change it untill we can play offline again. But I don' think much will change.

I just can't see how Lex can deal with slow iazb (except maybe shield FADC or shield backdash). Zod is slippery also with his 6frame air charge. I kinda just fuzzy block then wait for an opportune time to escape. I only need to get away once to end the match. Zod also always had a good chance to comeback when down on life...but if lex is down on life and Zod is on the other side, it is a wrap.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
I don't think Zod just has a "slight advantage" against Nightwing.

Most of the NW community, besides Murk, pretty much agree on 7-3.