What's new

Yu-Gi-Oh (Dueling Network/DevPro)

REO

Undead
Can someone help me build a deck? :<

I loved Yu-Gi-Oh before ,and will be spending a lot of time on this site...

Remember like no fucking cards lol at least not off the top of my head I do when I see them.
Here are some basic and powerful cards that fit in almost any deck:

Monster Reborn
Mirror Force
Swords of Revealing Light
Mystical Space Typhoon
Dark Hole

There are many more, but these five are a must for beginners, in my opinion.

I used to love this game so much. Would still love to play it, but I havent continued buying cards, and have no friends with cards. This was one of my favorite games. Man, I havent played it in like 5 years. :(
This is all free, you don't have to buy anything.

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
A basic one. No point in telling you since you could just counter my deck easily. I don't have 20+ decks in stock like many people on the server so it wouldn't be fair.
how long does it take to connect cause ive had it up for like 10 minutes and it still saying connecting

REO

Undead
how long does it take to connect cause ive had it up for like 10 minutes and it still saying connecting
It doesn't take any time to connect. Your opponent has to select you for the requested challenge to start the duel. He may be AFK or deciding out of all the players he's gotten to choose from.

Edit: Sometimes people are dicks and refuse to accept challenges from people with low rank so they ignore you.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
Here are some basic and powerful cards that fit in almost any deck:

Monster Reborn
Mirror Force
Swords of Revealing Light
Mystical Space Typhoon
Dark Hole

There are many more, but these five are a must for beginners, in my opinion.

This is all free, you don't have to buy anything.
Arent those cards banned? Atleast, back when I played it I heards using monster reborn in competetive play was illegal. Maybe the rules were changed. Dons't bother me at all, im just curious.

Also, I didn't know you guys were talking about a website or download. I hadn't read the majority of the thread before I posted. Can you link the website? I may be interested.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I'm signed up there as GamerBlake90. Add me there if you wish.

Boy, it's been a long time since I last played this...

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
It doesn't take any time to connect. Your opponent has to select you for the requested challenge to start the duel. He may be AFK or deciding out of all the players he's gotten to choose from.

Edit: Sometimes people are dicks and refuse to accept challenges from people with low rank so they ignore you.
i havent even made a deck yet. so how do i go about these things?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
not even bothering with it,found the site months back,i can't even begin to read every single card i never seen.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Bro you have no idea...
Ive played about 3 matches on pokemon online and felt too much of a noob to get into it, but would probably try again another time if i started to understand it and not just play with troll teams and get all my wins from ragequitters

Error

DF2+R2
My player tag is Pitiful, trying to relearn how my deck worked since I haven't touched it in months.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
How you make a deck or even play a game?
After signing in go to Deck Constructor. There you just search the names of cards you want and add them to the deck thing in the center. Make sure to save the deck.

After you have a deck, go into the Duel Room and click the Duel button. That should take you to a list of people to duel. Clcik a name and challenge them or just make challenges in this thread it seems >_>

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I'm am the best duelist on TYM. I occasionally let REO win just so he doesn't go ape shit. We need a DN tournament for TYM members only. The game is fun, but random and relies heavily on luck. Oh and Hitoshura has an account to, I've played him. I think it's VSM Hitoshura.

But yeah, I have two accounts. I usually troll hard as shit on "! #13". I also have an "OJuggernautO" account but I never play on it.

And everything is free. To create a deck, just go to deck constructor and start building. There's some banned cards with a red Zero on them, limited cards with a red 1 on them, and semi-limited cards with a red 2 on them. Banned cards are, well, banned cards. Limited means you can only use 1, and semi-limited means you can only use 2.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I'm am the best duelist on TYM. I occasionally let REO win just so he doesn't go ape shit. We need a DN tournament for TYM members only.

But yeah, I have two accounts. I usually troll hard as shit on "! #13". I also have an "OJuggernautO" account but I never play on it.

It's fun, but random and relies heavily on luck.
In that case... I'm sticking to my Pokemon.

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
After signing in go to Deck Constructor. There you just search the names of cards you want and add them to the deck thing in the center. Make sure to save the deck.

After you have a deck, go into the Duel Room and click the Duel button. That should take you to a list of people to duel. Clcik a name and challenge them or just make challenges in this thread it seems >_>
i dont see those options anywhere. just a big arrow that says duel and forums and rule tabs