What's new

Yu-Gi-Oh (Dueling Network/DevPro)

gdf

Noob
I got into it while in college, I like the idea of the elemental heroes. One of my friends is going to make that deck, and when they finish their following deck, they will give me their heroes deck.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Man, there's a bunch of broken new cards and decks people use nowadays that wasn't around back then during the OG time. I don't use any of the new cards because I don't feel like learning everything. I may make a better deck when I get some free time. I use mostly OG cards with a couple new ones, nothing fancy.
Feel like playing now then REO?

REO

Undead
What's your tag? Oh, and anyone can spectate any match if they want to. It's limitless to the amount of spectators.

ryublaze

Noob
I hate the new cards and all that synchro summoning bs. I can't tell you how many times my friend beat me on his 2nd-3rd turn because he was able to summon like 5 monsters all at once.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Haters can leave to go play their adult-rated Call of Duty now. Anyway, I play on dueling network (it's free and has every card ever made) every now and then. My tag is vVv REO. Add if interested.
Kool.. I prefer Magic: The Gathering but that shit's not free....

I'll probably try this..

PS: At first I thought this was a troll thread.. lol.

ryublaze

Noob
and his turns take foreeeever to finish I literally just give up when he summons a 7 star dragon.

Btw I only play on dueling network when someone asks me to. I'm more of a Duel Masters fan and I'll be getting into that new card game Kaijudo.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Has anybody ever played the free "Pokemon Online" shit? You get to create your own team of Pokemon and select their moves list based on what the pokemon kan learn and all that shit and then battle against others...

It's very strategic and there's different Tiers of Pokemon. You kan battle in a specific tier or go higher up depending on your preference.

Top Tiers are usually just Legendary so I used to like to play on Mid Tiers..

The thing I like about this is that you kan kome up with kool teams without having to deal with all the leveling up of your team.

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
Man, there's a bunch of broken new cards and decks people use nowadays that wasn't around back then during the OG time. I don't use any of the new cards because I don't feel like learning everything. I may make a better deck when I get some free time. I use mostly OG cards with a couple new ones, nothing fancy.
More broken than before? Way back when I played Yu-Gi-Oh every deck was the same save for maybe like 5 cards.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
I used to play several years ago, I still play the DS games from time to time so I already know of the overpowered broken synchro stuff. It's gotten to the point that tributing anymore than one monster for another monster becomes outdated thanks to so many ways at getting them off the field and making your tribute for nothing.

I rock an awesome deck destruction deck, similar to how I rocked a land destruction deck in Magic. :p

Can someone help me build a deck? :<

I loved Yu-Gi-Oh before ,and will be spending a lot of time on this site...

Remember like no fucking cards lol at least not off the top of my head I do when I see them.

Spletty

Grandmaster
Can someone help me build a deck? :<

I loved Yu-Gi-Oh before ,and will be spending a lot of time on this site...

Remember like no fucking cards lol at least not off the top of my head I do when I see them.
bro this site is sick, add me right away

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
I used to love this game so much. Would still love to play it, but I havent continued buying cards, and have no friends with cards. This was one of my favorite games. Man, I havent played it in like 5 years. :(