What's new

Your predictions on who will be top 5 next patch

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Or just predictions in general. NOT including unreleased DLC characters that we know almost nothign about

Almost all characters are in the beta now, we have a really good idea of how the game is looking. Assuming Tremor and Tanya get their rumored nerfs, share a rough idea of your predictions for next patch, no matter how outlandish, post your top 5.

I got DVorah at number 1, with her armour buff she now has it all now that she can wake up feeling like P Diddy, some of the best buttons in the game, amazing footsies, high damage, 50/50, RC pressure, they just plugged the one hole this offensive monster had

Reptile: Smart players know he was already underrated before the patch, I don't think he got much new so far in the beta just a Nimble buff, but I think the recent bout of nerfs put him above pre-patch top tiers like Cassie, Lao, and Quan,

LK: He is gonna miss his meterbuilding but I think his nerfs where the mildest of all the top tiers, you know Liu is gonna rock out as usual

Jax : Specifically Wrestler His damage got nerfed but man his tick throws on hit and block, and he still gets ridic damage. Theres no way he is going to do anything but climb due to all the current changes to other characters

Lao: Yeah he got nerfed but so did everyone around him, hes still gonna be a factor, the character will still be legit as hell IMO

P.S. I don't want to see any bitching or raging or shitting on others people's OPINIONS. This is pure speculation at this stage and you don't know any better than anyone else how it's going to turn out, we probably all gonna be wrong to some extent, and remember you guys are the same fucking community that thought Kung Jin was gunna be S tier on release and shit on anyone saying otherwise, so hold that and chill, let people have some fun this is just some fluff

dwz_mk9

I could do this all day...
F/T, Johnny Cage, Jax, Shinnok, Lao.
Shinnok and Lao could easily be replaced but those first three are almost irrefutable now.

zoofs

bless
sonya, dvorah, jax, takeda, liu/johnny

honorable mentions f/t, shaolin kung jin, tremor if he doesn't get changed

Last edited: