What's new

Your Injustice opinions that don't change

Dedamn666

Big Poppa Pump
...except that it apparently did help it because injustice was the best selling title in its first two months of release, and went on to sell over a million units. The fact that MK outsold it doesn't change that. Its not like the game sold less than 100k units. It did well.
Not as well though. If WB are smart, they will stick with MK and leave DC to Rocksteady. All Injustice is good for is delaying MK IMO. I think WB let them try and prove they can do something else by their own request.

E

Eldriken

Not as well though. If WB are smart, they will stick with MK and leave DC to Rocksteady. All Injustice is good for is delaying MK IMO. I think WB let them try and prove they can do something else by their own request.
Of course it didn't sell as well as MK. It was up against fucking MK, dude! MORTAL. KOMBAT.

I'm sure NRS turned a hefty profit on Injustice and will likely make a second one.

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
this game should have never been competitive. there are too many factors that you just can't cantrol in a match. Certain games just shouldn't be competitive.

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
-interactibles were such a stupid concept. Been done before(SSB), except in that game you could block it and had think of where to throw, and also risked the item being caught and thrown back at you.

-MMH, Bane, BG, and the fish were some of the most BS designs I've ever seen. Armored characters in general should lose all forms of evasion(like banes backdash) when cool downed. MMH has just TOO many options and insanely safe that it makes every movement a guessing game. The fish should be grilled then fed to the sharks, and so on.

In regards to safe 50/50s, I think it was ok mainly because of backdashing, every character had an armored move, and more or less a 6 or 7f move. I say ok because, if you guessed right, against MOST characters that had a strong 50/50 game that wasn't utter nonsense, you were able to either backdash their follow up, or if it was a few frames negative, it allowed you to check them. Despite the obvious, I felt WW was pretty balanced in the sense that she's forced to make reads all match long even when she's plus on much. Reason being is that she isn't THAT fast. Her plus moves were not fast enough to continually jail, nor were the so fast in multi hitting, and she wasn't THAT plus that you were helpless such as with MMH's stupid ass orbs, b3, b13, etc. When you face people that know the WW MU, it becomes clear that you can't slip up or else you give the game to them. Even her wake up game was fair -___-

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
ive thought that deathstroke was one of the better characters in the game throughout all of the patches. it seems like recently people are starting to agree with me

....and they succeeded....
I'm guessing you also thought Marvel should have done nothing but Ironman movies since none of the other heroes have pulled in quite the same numbers.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Of course it didn't sell as well as MK. It was up against fucking MK, dude! MORTAL. KOMBAT.

I'm sure NRS turned a hefty profit on Injustice and will likely make a second one.
i completely agree.as far as I'm aware injustice sold very well and rightly so.its a very fun game full of interesting ideas and some of my favourite character designs ever.id love to see a second one.

(WARNING*- The word dumb will be used excessively)

1. Half the characters made for this game felt rushed and not properly tested. Which is why we ended up with such a buggy character like Zods

2. Interactable OTGs are just dumb

3. Giving Superman and Batman 25 costumes and the rest of the cast like 3 or 4 was just a dumb move.

4. Joker is ass tier yet is a big part of story mode (what?)

5. Safe 50/50's are dumb

6. Game has alot of bullshit with no answer/counter for it..

7. Now and days IF I play I can't last over 4 games before I get bored.

8. Bat girl is possibly the dumbest character in the roster. Meter less vortex smh. Time to guess! Crazy Comeback potential even if u play ur best she can bring that shit back if u fk up once, like RAX

9. Giving Joker a parry trait was dumb as fk. Why give him parry as a trait when niggaz like batman got that shit automatically??, and the rewards for landing a parry was...wait there was no reward...speed boost ain't shit..

10. The corner mechanics in this game are unstable...being able to reverse an opponents inputs are dumb..

12. Scorpion being nerfed to hell because of crybabys smh...

13. Midget arms vs Staffs and Tridents

14. No footsies...there was a spacing game in injustice yes, but no footsies

15. Horrible walk speeds

16. No universal dashes

17. Floaty jumps

18. Inconsistent anti airs.

19. Weird hitbox properties on both characters and moves.

20. Trident Rush

21. Cyborg....hello?

22. Some stages allow for almost unblockable situations..

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Not sure if a thread like this has been made before, but I'm bored so whatever.

We all have our personal opinions about this game, the mechanics, and the characters. What are some of your stubborn opinions about IGAU that you refuse to change despite how many people tell you otherwise.
For example, MylesWright believes that Killer Frost is a bad character no matter what anyone says. Ra Helios believes that Catwoman is a high tier character even though most people argue with him about it. Those two are just examples.

So TYM, what are your stubborn opinions?
With my limited experience anti airs are a fucking bitch to do with certain characters .
Then again this isn't mk9.5 but still that pisses me off.
Also no fundamentals like footsies etc with certain characters
Dash speed which is my own problem because I wanted mk9 dashes. (Yeah I am being real)

OK let's stop here I guess I thought. Injustice would be mk9.5 and I was wrong but imo I still want that lol.

Yeah I sed it sorry just my opinion.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
With my limited experience anti airs are a fucking bitch to do with certain characters .
Dash speed which is my own problem because I wanted mk9 dashes. (Yeah I am being real)

OK let's stop here I guess I thought. Injustice would be mk9.5 and I was wrong but imo I still want that lol.

at least your honest dude,most people who realised it wasn't mk.5 and realised it couldn't be played the same way and weren't willing to put the effort in whether they liked it or it was too alien to them just said 'the game is the drizzling shits,fuck it.'
the same thing will happen with mkx,I guarantee it.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme

at least your honest dude,most people who realised it wasn't mk.5 and realised it couldn't be played the same way and weren't willing to put the effort in whether they liked it or it was too alien to them just said 'the game is the drizzling shits,fuck it.'

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
With what I sed I still register. For every injustice event I am at to support the game regardless of my opinion plus I don't try to tell people not to support injustice. That's not in my blood :) people like pig,16bit & many others that made the transaction regardless imo deserve props for their support and learning imo a very different game

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god

Imo injustice would've been boring and unoriginal if it was mk 9.5, same goes for mkx

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I don't understand why people keep saying IGAU music is trash, for me it has some of the best soundtracks I ever heard in a fighting game. Gotham City and Atlantis music are just impressive and fit the atmosphere of a superhero movie battle. Sadly this is one of the few things I like from IGAU, the walk speed and the overall game mechanics are dumb and boring. Oh, and the washed colors don't help at all.
EDIT: the BGM sound level needs to be raised to enjoy the music properly.

Last edited:

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"

1. Half the characters made for this game felt rushed and not properly tested. Which is why we ended up with such a buggy character like Zods

3. Giving Superman and Batman 25 costumes and the rest of the cast like 3 or 4 was just a dumb move.

5. Safe 50/50's are dumb

8. Bat girl is possibly the dumbest character in the roster. Meter less vortex smh. Time to guess! Crazy Comeback potential even if u play ur best she can bring that shit back if u fk up once, like RAX

9. Giving Joker a parry trait was dumb as fk. Why give him parry as a trait when niggaz like batman got that shit automatically??, and the rewards for landing a parry was...wait there was no reward...speed boost ain't shit..

10. The corner mechanics in this game are unstable...being able to reverse an opponents inputs are dumb..

15. Horrible walk speeds

16. No universal dashes

17. Floaty jumps

20. Trident Rush

21. Cyborg....hello?

I laughed very hard at 13 for some reason lol

Death

Noob

5. Safe 50/50's are dumb

15. Horrible walk speeds

16. No universal dashes

17. Floaty jumps

20. Trident Rush

21. Cyborg....hello?

Great post. Now let's get back to some mk matches

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
People don't like to play patient, or block, for the most part.

B2 trait super WILL take the opponents last 40% of life.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
  • Nightwing's design is stupid as fuck
  • Catwoman is B-Tier
  • Shazam has a Top 10 Trait
  • Damian is free
  • Nightwing is still awesome

Last edited: