What's new

Your "hardest execution heavy character" among all fighting games?

Crathen

Death is my business
Any fighting game you want , personally :

GG: Ino and Eddie

Take a look at this

Tekken: Kazuya

Virtua Fighter: Akira

Kof XIII : Ash combos were nuts

SCV: Alpha Patrokloss

And every fucking one in Primal Rage , dafaq was that shit?!

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I-No from guilty gear was unbelievably technical. She's definitely the hardest character I've used in a fighting game. Setsuka is sc4 was pretty hard to use too

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I purposefully try to stay away from heavy execution errors because my execution is ass. Personally I think Shun Di is super hard in VF, although mainly because you have to constantly find a way to drink and then worry about having so many drinks for this certain move. I dont know if that counts as execution heavy though.

LockM

Noob
I usually gravitate to the more simpler characters not because my excecution sucks but because i don't like spending lots of time perfecting certain movements/combos when i can simply play. Haven't played much of the older fighting games, so i can't really comment on that. Anyway i'll list a few character that i played and personally think are pretty excecution heavy.

SSFIV - Ibuki, superjumpcancels and one frame links,
SCIV - Setsuka, those just frames
TTT2 - Steve, learning his duckcancel combos is pretty frustrating but needed

SSF4: ibuki (she takes heck of work to master all of her stuff), viper, and i'd say gen/chun li too (some of her more advanced combos take a lot of time to learn).
MK9: skarlet/ kabal

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Fox, Falco or Samus all require obscene execution, on a gamecube pad.

C Vipers got some hard stuff in SSF4 and MvC.

Alpha Pat in SCV/Setsuka SC4 as far as just frames go, and Cervantes IGDR's need to be 100% on point to even think about playing him on high level, as you are full combo punishable if you miss a just frame.

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
Two of my favorite FG, this games require good execution for advanced combos:

SF Alpha 3
Kof 2002

But tekken is one of hardest games I've ever try, wave dash, snake dash, back dashes and light dash of mishimas,
specifically Jin.