What's new

Your Evo Hopes & Dreams

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
ITT post what you want to see happen in MKX at Evo this year and why.

I'll begin: I want someone to win with Unbreakable Sub Zero and I don't even know why. Don't main Subby - barely even played this variation at all - but I think it would be hype as hell to see a never-represented, defensive, seemingly high-skill variation (that probably totally sucks, I know) come out of nowhere to take the biggest tournament of the year.

Either that or @RDK|Tyrant needs to win. He's been the hypest player for years.

Anyway, go ahead with your own hopes, predictions, upsets, etc. that you would like to see go down this year.

I really hope that real character loyalists get top 8. I enjoy watching yomi players who play 10 characters on highest level BUT I want to see people like Honeybee, Tom brady, Kitanaprime, Tyrant, FKjr with his Jason, some guy who played takeda very good in previous tourneys, etc. get far. These characters are underrepresented and very fun to watch on high level.
Also really want some unknown guy from Asia unexpectedly kick ass.
If top 8 will consist of kung laos and Tanyas again I will not watch.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
8 Players from all different scenes. 8 different characters.

And faces like this from Pig and Noobe to happen again.

Last edited:
i dont want it to be dominated by single players or BS characters, and i think the last patch makes that possible. im also dreaming of an international top 8 that has kano in it :)

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Rev0lver, DAB or some unknown Jacqui player makes top 8 and shows the viability of Full Auto by f#%kin some fools up!

E

Eldriken

Rev0lver, DAB or some unknown Jacqui player makes top 8 and shows the viability of Full Auto by f#%kin some fools up!
Maybe it's your personal preference, so don't take this the wrong way: But you do know that swearing is allowed here, right? =P You don't have to censor it.

See how viable Tanya is now after mega nerf, I also want to see Kitana in action now, a good variety of characters at top 16, that would be cool, and the best should win :D

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Foxy vs. DJT-Buzzsaw vs. Tempest in Top 8.
Ketchup to perform well on stream, inspire more Quans to use Sorcerer, and get his runback with Sonic Fox.
KitanaPrime to place Top 16.
Make new friends and meet up with old ones.
Leave with more money than I came with.
Make it to Losers Finals of my pool again. I'm assuming FK Jr. and Tyrant will be in Winners.