What's new

Question Youphemism's Riddles From Hell Part 2

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
You may remember not so long ago I came up with my own totally original thread that did not in any way copy anyone else that may or may not have posted a riddles thread. Well this is the second round, so muster up all the brainpower you can (though for some of you that's not much Kappa) and give these a go! This time the character can be from either MK9 OR Injustice, so it'll take a little more effort on your parts.

Saves us from all this #Free16Pig and Bane MU chart tension...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll start off easy for you...but don't expect it to be so easy afterwards.

1. I have a job to do #YEEEAAAPPP
Pay me well and I'll equip
Weapons that kill.
Don't worry, I will
Make use of bd1 chip.

Who am I?

2. The Birds Of Prey's song insults.
Fortunately there's results
In being enormous
Never mind gorgeous.
No Wonder a Woman exults!

Who am I?

3. There's no 'Scape from my offense
Though it comes with an expense.
With no fast normal
I'm low but not austral!
Will I be in MKX?

Who am I?

4. Kind of like a butcher, eh?
The way I spin things I sway.
Need a hand there?
I can help, I swear,
Then again it'd help you stay.

Who am I?

5. Some person that uses me
Knows all my setups you see
Wait but do I?
I guess I'll decide
Once I've made some more look free

Who am I?

6. Guest character? Nope not me!
In the main roster you see.
A cancerous plague,
A moveset- vague.
But me with meter...you're free!

Who am I?

Hopefully I've made them tricky and ambiguous enough to give you a bit of a challenge...

Enjoy :cool:

1. Deathstroke
2. Hawkgirl
3. Quan Chi
4. Grundy
5. Green Arrow
6. Kratos
I suck at riddles
Edit: I didn't even think about MK9 Characters oops
Until now :joker:

Last edited:

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
1. Deathstroke - DJT, the job, this one has DS written all over it!

2. Batman - The Birds Of Prey song is from the animated "Batman: The Brave and Bold" and from what I remember, the song dictates that Batman is fucking hung [Fortunately there is results in being enormous] and can please a woman [exults!] whereas the other guys can't. Also in the cartoon world of Batman: Batman and WoWo has a romantic involvement with each other and you capitalised the W's to hint at WoWo [No Wonder a Woman exults!] <-- That line is godlike, kudos to you I liked it! :D

3. Baraka, Quan Chi, Baraka, QuanChi - We play a lot, and if your riddle pattern is anything like your Batgirl vortex then it's predictable and you won't do the same thing, or game in this case, 3 times in a row (lol shots fired brah jk jk lol). I also know you're going through a Baraka phase in your MK9 character crisis. Baraka also has frame traps that you can't escape as well as stupid armoured full screen moves [There's no 'Scape from my offense] however Quan Chi has a Rune trap and it's death upon touching you, blocking or not!! They both have slow normals [With no fast normals] however Quan Chi's uppercut is quick I guess... Both characters are low tier [I'm low but not austral!] and none of them are in Kano's tier [Austral] so hmmm... It's more likely that Quan will be in MKX so it's not much of a question for him [Will I be in MKX?] and Baraka didn't die in MK9 but there's a whole new cast and not as much old characters so NRS might just give the ugly bastard a rest for once since he's always in it (that trend could ontinue though)

4. Grundy Baraka Kung Lao - I honestly don't think it's Kung Lao to be fair but I'll stick with him as my answer anyway just because I feel like it man. Grundy has the special moves called "Butcher Slam" and "Cleaver Spin" [Kind of like a butcher, eh?] the cleaver is a butchers tool, I THINK. Also the line [The way I spin things I sway.] could possibly relate to the move "cleaver spin" or Grundy's win screen animation where he grabs the opponent then spins and throws them away. I don't know enough about the IGAU story or about Grundy himself to relate him to the rest of the lines but then I also thought baraka spins with blades, has blade moves, chops up people in his fatality and it all relates to the butcher reference and spin etc. however I also couldn't relate Baraka to the rest of the lines so I thought of Kung Lao, who was desperate to help Raiden/Earth Realm in the story mode of MK9 [Need a hand there? I can help, I swear,]. He also uses his hats in his fatality to slice people in half or cut there head off so that kind of relates to being a butcher, sort of. I don't understand the last line at all, honestly.

5. Batgirl - [Some person that uses me // Knows all my setups you see] SonicFox just jumped right out at me when I read that. Batgirl has a vortex and a vortex is really just a guessing game [I guess I'll decide] so Batgirl has one of those. There's losts of up and down playing for this character :joker:[Once I've made some more look free] however she's one of the best characters in the game and makes other people/characters look free. Bitch is broke

6. Smoke - Erm [Guest character? Nope not me! // In the main roster you see.] yup - Smoke's on the main roster! Where there is smoke, there is cancer [A cancerous plague,] and that's true it does! Smoking gives you lung cancer. Lung cancer. The lungs get infected by a plague according to the definition of "plague" (mostly pneumonic but still who cares, smoke is pretty close) there's a connection, we all see it! Smoke's moves are inreadibly vague [A moveset- vague.] there's a few specials and only a small selection of strings and only two or three are used a lot. When Smoke has meter you're fucked because he'll reset you to death [But me with meter...you're free!] so you better have a breaker!

I'm taking this guys job folk.

P.S - I'm hungover and don't have the energy to give it my all, because I don't have my all to give. But I'm absolutely positive that I'm not fully correct and I feel like the "eh?" on number 4 was some canada reference to a canada player main but I'm not on enought to know everybodies nationality haha xD Much better than your last "Riddles from Hell" which was still good, but easy ;)

Also, I even out of the good of my heart gave you my thought process for all of them since last time you just were not happy with how I figured out your riddles. This is all you're getting from me this time, I think they're lengthy enough for you just bloody accept my reasoning for what it is. Good riddles buddy, I think you can call me fraudulent this time. So go ahead and get it over and done with. :'( :p haha

Youphemism

Right I'll handle some numbers now
1. Deathstroke
2. Hawkgirl
3. Quan Chi
4. Grundy
5. Green Arrow
6. Kratos
I suck at riddles
Edit: I didn't even think about MK9 Characters oops
Until now :joker:
3/6
Deathstroke
Wowo
Quan chi
Grundy
Zatanna
Doomsday
3/6
1. Deathstroke - DJT, the job, this one has DS written all over it!

2. Batman - The Birds Of Prey song is from the animated "Batman: The Brave and Bold" and from what I remember, the song dictates that Batman is fucking hung [Fortunately there is results in being enormous] and can please a woman [exults!] whereas the other guys can't. Also in the cartoon world of Batman: Batman and WoWo has a romantic involvement with each other and you capitalised the W's to hint at WoWo [No Wonder a Woman exults!] <-- That line is godlike, kudos to you I liked it! :D

3. Baraka, Quan Chi, Baraka, QuanChi - We play a lot, and if your riddle pattern is anything like your Batgirl vortex then it's predictable and you won't do the same thing, or game in this case, 3 times in a row (lol shots fired brah jk jk lol). I also know you're going through a Baraka phase in your MK9 character crisis. Baraka also has frame traps that you can't escape as well as stupid armoured full screen moves [There's no 'Scape from my offense] however Quan Chi has a Rune trap and it's death upon touching you, blocking or not!! They both have slow normals [With no fast normals] however Quan Chi's uppercut is quick I guess... Both characters are low tier [I'm low but not austral!] and none of them are in Kano's tier [Austral] so hmmm... It's more likely that Quan will be in MKX so it's not much of a question for him [Will I be in MKX?] and Baraka didn't die in MK9 but there's a whole new cast and not as much old characters so NRS might just give the ugly bastard a rest for once since he's always in it (that trend could ontinue though)

4. Grundy Baraka Kung Lao - I honestly don't think it's Kung Lao to be fair but I'll stick with him as my answer anyway just because I feel like it man. Grundy has the special moves called "Butcher Slam" and "Cleaver Spin" [Kind of like a butcher, eh?] the cleaver is a butchers tool, I THINK. Also the line [The way I spin things I sway.] could possibly relate to the move "cleaver spin" or Grundy's win screen animation where he grabs the opponent then spins and throws them away. I don't know enough about the IGAU story or about Grundy himself to relate him to the rest of the lines but then I also thought baraka spins with blades, has blade moves, chops up people in his fatality and it all relates to the butcher reference and spin etc. however I also couldn't relate Baraka to the rest of the lines so I thought of Kung Lao, who was desperate to help Raiden/Earth Realm in the story mode of MK9 [Need a hand there? I can help, I swear,]. He also uses his hats in his fatality to slice people in half or cut there head off so that kind of relates to being a butcher, sort of. I don't understand the last line at all, honestly.

5. Batgirl - [Some person that uses me // Knows all my setups you see] SonicFox just jumped right out at me when I read that. Batgirl has a vortex and a vortex is really just a guessing game [I guess I'll decide] so Batgirl has one of those. There's losts of up and down playing for this character :joker:[Once I've made some more look free] however she's one of the best characters in the game and makes other people/characters look free. Bitch is broke

6. Smoke - Erm [Guest character? Nope not me! // In the main roster you see.] yup - Smoke's on the main roster! Where there is smoke, there is cancer [A cancerous plague,] and that's true it does! Smoking gives you lung cancer. Lung cancer. The lungs get infected by a plague according to the definition of "plague" (mostly pneumonic but still who cares, smoke is pretty close) there's a connection, we all see it! Smoke's moves are inreadibly vague [A moveset- vague.] there's a few specials and only a small selection of strings and only two or three are used a lot. When Smoke has meter you're fucked because he'll reset you to death [But me with meter...you're free!] so you better have a breaker!

I'm taking this guys job folk.

P.S - I'm hungover and don't have the energy to give it my all, because I don't have my all to give. But I'm absolutely positive that I'm not fully correct and I feel like the "eh?" on number 4 was some canada reference to a canada player main but I'm not on enought to know everybodies nationality haha xD Much better than your last "Riddles from Hell" which was still good, but easy ;)

Also, I even out of the good of my heart gave you my thought process for all of them since last time you just were not happy with how I figured out your riddles. This is all you're getting from me this time, I think they're lengthy enough for you just bloody accept my reasoning for what it is. Good riddles buddy, I think you can call me fraudulent this time. So go ahead and get it over and done with. :'( :p haha
Oooooooooohhh dude, I'm impressed.

UNFORTUNATELY YOU ONLY GOT 4/6 MUAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
deathstroke, bats, quan, grundy, batgirl, smoke. I accept the prize, dear sir.
No prize, but 5/6 deserves commendation :p

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Second Attempt:
Updated answers (WILL CHANGE AGAIN IF WRONG):
1. Deathstroke
2. Batman
3. Quan
4. Grundy
5. Ed Boon
6. Smoke

And here's my updated attempt:

1. Deathstroke
2. Batman
3. Quan
4. Grundy
5. Ares
6. Smoke

Last edited:

Youphemism

Updated answers (WILL CHANGE AGAIN IF WRONG):
1. Deathstroke
2. Batman
3. Quan
4. Grundy
5. Ed Boon
6. Smoke
Ed Boon wasn't in MK9 or Injustice, I need a real answer before I can score you.

Fine 5/6
Still 5/6

Last edited: