Youngstown Area Thread

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by THTB, Apr 19, 2012.

1. THTB

THTB #BlackRanger Staff Member Lead Moderator

XBL:
    x THTB x
    Okay, so since we didn't have a thread for ourselves (Nobody uses the Ohio thread...), here we go!

Basically for everyone in and around Youngstown...whether you're in the state or not. So basically the OH/PA/WV border area.

I just got some awesome news, btw. Michaelangelo will be moving to New Castle in a couple weeks, so that's more competition for us!
    DanCock, STORMS and MaceWind like this.
  2. SquirtMcGirt

SquirtMcGirt Purple balls covering the screen

That's awesome! He inspired me to pick up kabal! You goin to console kombat sunday?
  3. Enenra

Enenra Go to hell.

XBL:
    l Enenra l
    Michaelangelo still plays?
  4. streetsweep187

streetsweep187 Kneel before me

5. _xFriction

_xFriction Well-Known Member

SuperSweet! So the next get together is ?
  6. THTB

XBL:
    x THTB x
    I want to go, just need a way there cuz I'm not used to my truck yet (manual ftw).

Rich, we should be getting together next Sunday.
  7. _xFriction

8. MaceWind

MaceWind Crazy 88

Woot woot, I'm down! I live a few miles away from new castle. Its just over the border for me. Are we going to need a legit venue or do you want to leave it Rookie's house like last week?
  9. MaceWind

MaceWind Crazy 88

Call me about this.

EDIT: my multiple post skillz suck.
  10. streetsweep187

We should all be part of TMP....Just throwing that out there :cool:

Representing TMP
  11. MaceWind

MaceWind Crazy 88

Forgive my ignorance but what is TMP?
  12. _xFriction

The Magic Pixel
    MaceWind likes this.
  13. streetsweep187

Team magic pixel. It's where your almost dead but u have that pixel of health and go in God mode where you become a untouchable death dealing mad man

Representing TMP
    MaceWind likes this.
  14. streetsweep187

I got blown up by forever king in Cleveland today .....sad face... but I've never had to fight a good jax

Representing TMP
  15. MaceWind

MaceWind Crazy 88

Yes, he will blow you up. There is a large difference in skill between the top 16 or 8 at majors (depending on participation) and the rest of the pack. I finished 13th at Seasons Beatings and thought I was doing something but the difference in skill multiplies 3-fold when you step to that next level. To put things in perspective I went 0-2 at MLG. Don't let it get you down, just focus on stepping your game up. I'm trying the same thing.

EDIT: One more note. Focus on taking out THTB. He is our best fighter within a 70 mile radius. If you can get games off of him, you may make it out of your toughest matchups in tournament play. I'm not trying to put a target on THTB but I am just stating a fact. Locally, he is the one to beat. If you can't take him out, you will not stand a chance against @ForeverKing. Love ya THTB. :)
  16. streetsweep187

I took a few off thtb a few weeks ago .....right thtb? Lol but ya I just had a off day I think. I know I got the tools but I must have left them at home ....I didn't even use my mains I just went there for fun so I guess I just treated it like casuals but next time ill bring the heat :cool:

Representing TMP
  17. streetsweep187

Oh and I forgot my good controller at home ....it always helps to have one of them lol

Representing TMP
    MaceWind likes this.
  18. THTB

XBL:
    x THTB x
    I thought you were going to Cleveland for something else...had I known it was for Console Combat, I would have tagged along lol.

Yeah Forever King = top level. Michelangelo coming will help us get there. :D
    MaceWind likes this.
  19. streetsweep187

Sweet.. so are we gettin together with rookie next weekend then?

Representing TMP
  20. MaceWind

MaceWind Crazy 88

I'm down, I had some car issues so I couldn't make it to CC this week. Turns out it was for the best as I had some leaky valve stems on my tub that needed replacing. I'm back in full swing come next week.
  21. streetsweep187

I narrowed my mains to kung Lao sonya raiden and Freddy ....so that's who i will be bringing...prepare yourselfs :eek:

Representing TMP
  22. MaceWind

MaceWind Crazy 88

Damn, that's "narrowing"? You got more "mains" than I know random characters. I have like two. :(
  23. streetsweep187

I have mmd its a problem ....its multiple main disorder...the way I figure it I got rushdown with Sonya, counter zoning with raiden, zoning with Freddy, and what I call the wall with KL. This way ill have someone for every situation

Representing TMP
    MaceWind likes this.
  24. Diaphone

Diaphone New Member

Looking forward to getting in some games against you guys :). Coming back to hermitage pa in a month after university is done. Also, do any of you guys play any other fighters? I play most of the2d fighters out there, im up for a challenge in most fgs.
  25. THTB

XBL:
    x THTB x
    I play a little AE2012, ST/HDR, 3S, and I used to be a big Budokai player.