What's new

Combo List - D'Vorah D'Vorah Combo Thread

I don't know if it has already been posted but I don't see it in the kombo list (swarm queen):
212 db1 walk f44 f112 db4 32% meterless

Last edited:

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
It will because after knockdowns from sting rush she gets a free throw and its really plus on block so she can run in and start a mixup
The sting ender is techable so not really. You can also choose not to tech and simply walk forward and duck it.

Last edited:

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
It will because after knockdowns from sting rush she gets a free throw and its really plus on block so she can run in and start a mixup
Yeah, if it's plus on block and you set it up to be blocked then it's good to start pressure. But that mid-hitting slow projectile won't be starting combos which is what's happening.

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
What about her Venomous variation? Ending in that special leaves the opponent stunned and standing, there are serious pressure options and set ups to be considered after that possibly.

BlankOctober

For the Brotherhood!
What about her Venomous variation? Ending in that special leaves the opponent stunned and standing, there are serious pressure options and set ups to be considered after that possibly.
Ending with her stinger rush? That still knocks down unless I'm missing something.

ZinGy

Noob
I found a really nice universal BNB combo for all variations, meterless and works midscreen:

f44 > f34 >b12 jc airgrab 32%

With jump in attack it's about 34%. I think this is great because it gets rid of the need of using Swarm Queen for heavy comboing.