What's new

General/Other - D'Vorah (Old) D'Vorah Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Yea, its a female MK character that is meant to not be sexy. Plus her long bug limbs just look awesome to use.

Hope she turns out great (but not OP). As of right now with only 4 characters revealed she definitely is my pick.

Sindelia

Nether Witch
Oh Espio I will main her so bad since insects've always been my thing and she looks so badass. In love with everything about her shown this far esp. her name.
Very pleased to meet you D'Vorah.
I'm the one that'll rep you badly on PAL PS3 next year. :)

She looks awesome. She's like Sadira except for the fact that I don't hate her with every fiber my being.

I'll definitely consider her as a main-character, provided she is as evil as she appears to be from her trailer dialogue.

Spoobs

Noob
I hate her just because she might replace my love for Ermac. I'm scared this game will break my character loyalty in MK games.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Id hit it.....with a kano ball :)

Im excited to see more new characters, the 3 we've seen so far look ULTRA MK so glad they realized their generics 3d characters were garbage, unless they remake them

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Yea, its a female MK character that is meant to not be sexy. Plus her long bug limbs just look awesome to use.

Hope she turns out great (but not OP). As of right now with only 4 characters revealed she definitely is my pick.
I would say Sheeva wasn't meant to be sexy.

She ended up much better off than previously, but she wasn't ridiculous like Sonya or anything.

Still my MK waifu though.

Since she didn't die in MK9, I hope they bring her back and make her actually viable.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
This character has @Espio written all over it.

I'm not a fan of her at all. I prefer the other new one better.

Hoping for some other new characters as well.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I would say Sheeva wasn't meant to be sexy.

She ended up much better off than previously, but she wasn't ridiculous like Sonya or anything.

Still my MK waifu though.

Since she didn't die in MK9, I hope they bring her back and make her actually viable.
Yeah she wasn't meant to be "sexy", but remember her win pose? LOL...she grunts, flexes, and then feels herself up. It was so lame.

I remember the first time I watched Jade slide down her staff like a former child actor. Ugh.

If D'Vorah stays evil and creepy...I will approve. ;)

E

Eldriken

I'm going to learn how to play her. Maybe not main, but I'm interested enough to learn how she plays.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
This character has @Espio written all over it.

I'm not a fan of her at all. I prefer the other new one better.

Hoping for some other new characters as well.

She appears like she might have good footsies with her appendages, which I love in characters. She's what I pictured Drahmin would use his bugs for from what I can tell too so she's a contender, but my goal is to experiment with the whole roster this time before I decide on a main :).

Status
Not open for further replies.