What's new

"You know what really grinds my gears?"

Which characters drive you crazy trying to fight?

• Total voters

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I'm curious to know, which characters do you guys like fighting against the least? Why?

Personally there's a few that I find annoying, but the ones I hate the most are:
As Batgirl:
Nightwing
: Faster long-range normals in staff, plus frames a-plenty. It's just an annoyance playing him until I get my game going, at least it is for me :oops:
Batman: Dat trait, dat unpunishable (as far as I've been told) pressure, dat tendency I have to forget to pushblock all the time.

As Wonder Woman:
Zod
: I hate Zod balls so much when I'm playing this character I can't even begin to describe it :( I know I can parry them all and I do, it's just SOOOOOOO tedious trying to get in when they're all that's on the screen. And if he gets trait out? Back to square one. It's one of those matches where once I get in I actually let out a sigh of relief or an "ahhh" because from there on in it's my game to win.
Cyborg: See above, but in this case it's even better when I get in :D
Aquaman: This character has way too many good tools for this matchup. Jump in? NOPE D2. Dash in? GET TRIDENTED. It's like I need both stances at the same time and it's just plain confusing and....UGH.

What about you? Do you just forget important things sometimes in matches that make them harder for you to deal with? Even though you win it, is it still torture for you? Let me know in the comments section below and don't forget to like and subscribe :DOGE

Last edited:

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
As Zod:
Batman - I feel like Batman's tools work well at dealing with Zod's trait. I'm bad at blocking him and I always have been for some reason.
Bane - Never understood this MU, probably never will. It doesn't help that every Bane I play is amazing.

As MMH:
lol no one

Batman.

For the same reason I get annoyed with Jago, Scorpion, Ryu, and Lars

He's the character everyone and their mum seems to play online. Nothing about the character himself really, just the amount of times I see him.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Batman.

For the same reason I get annoyed with Jago, Scorpion, Ryu, and Lars

He's the character everyone and their mum seems to play online. Nothing about the character himself really, just the amount of times I see him.
I know what you mean, but just think positively: at least you'll never lose the matchup again :joker:

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Green lantern online has caused me to practically quit the game like 15 times. Offline, I get hit by Deathstroke mixups 100 percent of the time so I hate him.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Deathstroke counterpickers because I always lose my fucking patience when I get knocked out of anything I do for the umpteenth time

The Highlander

There can be only one
It's not the character I struggle against the most, but damn do I salt out against GL. He's just so freaking simple to play...

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
I play as DD.
I hate playing against hawkgirl cause she just keeps flying and I just can't get her grounded for too long. :(. And batgirl. Cause votexes.