What's new

Yet another help me pick a main thread... I know, but please help anyway!!

WynterEnd

Your sacrifice honors me!
If you need a low combo starter, good damage output, zoning, a string capable of punishing 90% of punishable moves in the game with as high as 38% meterless not to mention a 2 moves that really piss some people off.... The red robot army wants you.
Umm, all those things sound AWESOME! But, you're talking about sextor? I tried him a bit and really didn't see any of that...hmm.

Would love to learn sextor so I can do all those things you just listed...i'm on XBL do you think we could play sometime? Or do you know of any good sextor videos that show all that? (I'll go check out his forum while I wait for you to answer :) )

tweek

Noob
Yea I guess he's not the fastest in the pack but he has so many tools which apart from great effect just look cool. His gameplay is very intuitive once you get into a couple of the basic moves. Even his 5 hit combos get amazing dmg output oscillating around 28% so he exchanges speed for effectiveness on hit.

To be perfectly honest choose whatever. Truth to be said you will never weasel yourself into long win streaks without proper training and some degree of devotion. Not to mention some time spent on training. In your very first post you said that you've got the impression that characters like Sonya or Cyrax are complicated. In the end successful gameplay is complicated with every character because sooner or later you'll meet someone who is better than you. But the more you train the more stable your gameplay will be. The more you train the less your fingers will resemble headless chickens running around. The thing isn't really which char you'll pick, but how much time you'll spend to master him/her.

Umm, all those things sound AWESOME! But, you're talking about sextor? I tried him a bit and really didn't see any of that...hmm.

Would love to learn sextor so I can do all those things you just listed...i'm on XBL do you think we could play sometime? Or do you know of any good sextor videos that show all that? (I'll go check out his forum while I wait for you to answer :) )
Yea i can show you some sektor stuff if u want. Add me on XBL. Gamertag is the same as my name here. Just make sure u include a message saying who u are.

Edit. I don't know y this was an after thought but if you want some insight to sektor you can always visit the sektor character forum here on TYM.