What's new

Woundcowboy vs HITBOX ZOD (armor) tonight 11pm est Twitch.tv/streamofthehut

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
No seriously though, what makes it a dumber premise than any other religion? People are quick to mock things like Scientology but are too accepting of things like the bible which are handed out at schools but are just as retarded.

How much blood has ever been spilled in the name of thetans? Compared to the hate fuelled genocide that the other 3 religions I mentioned has created?

It's a science fiction pyramid scheme but nobody has ever killed anyone else for believing something different to my knowledge.

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
No seriously though, what makes it a dumber premise than any other religion? People are quick to mock things like Scientology but are too accepting of things like the bible which are handed out at schools but are just as retarded.

How much blood has ever been spilled in the name of thetans? Compared to the hate fuelled genocide that the other 3 religions I mentioned has created?

It's a science fiction pyramid scheme but nobody has ever killed anyone else for believing something different to my knowledge.
Well I can't argue that