What's new

Woundcowboy vs HITBOX ZOD (armor) tonight 11pm est Twitch.tv/streamofthehut

ARMOR

Khaos God
Premium Supporter
I've watched it on the archive and I couldn't help but keep thinking "God, imagine pig's zod with these iazbs". No disrespect meant to Armor, your zod is good, but pig's is on another level and if he does get a hitbox and incorporates this into his gameplay; holy crap.
By on another level you mean he has waaaaay more tech and mu knowledge than me. And me just flat out locking sinestro down with little knowledge of the mu should show you guys why I still think the mu is 5-5. Just think if I combined my execution with pig's tech(get a hitbox pig).

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
By on another level you mean he has waaaaay more tech and mu knowledge than me. And me just flat out locking sinestro down with little knowledge of the mu should show you guys why I still think the mu is 5-5. Just think if I combined my execution with pig's tech(get a hitbox pig).
I'm not sure if it will be enough to make it 5-5. Pig and dave are sometimes able to get them started against me, but it's not like there is this complex meta behind it. They get them going and then call trait, mb the Zod balls jump back/backdash or use laser.

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I could have sworn Pig had a hitbox already but couldn't find the time to get accustomed to it.
True and I have it back because I wasn't using it

Received it in dec for Jan's KIT which wasn't enough time so I went back to pad and focused on pad till Evo but now that Evo is behind me, And I accomplished a large part of my goals I'm willing to put in the work for the long haul