What's new

Woundcowboy vs HITBOX ZOD (armor) tonight 11pm est Twitch.tv/streamofthehut

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
I think @KHAOTIC ARMOR could do very well. IAZBS in the neutral are very effective in this MU. However, Zod needs the correct positioning and lifelead to really take it away. That is another story though....,

which is why I really think Zod loses both of these MUs on most stages. He DOES goes even on stages with many interactbles, but it is all chance. Good luck @WoundCowboy as well, I am pumped to watch :)

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I asked in stream but never got a response. After watching hitbox Zod vs Sinestro/Aquaman Pig do you think this changes his other matchups as well? What's Hitbox Zod vs Sonicfox Batgirl?

Oh it already happened? Shit I thought it was gonna happen today at 11 pm, I am 8 hours into the future you know)

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Can someone actually tell us what happened on stream? Result, score, etc...?
Wound won with both Aquaman and Sinestro. The score was like 6-3/5-2? Not sure exactly, but the games were close. More importantly, even though Armor lost, he clearly showed that iazbs (hitbox/fightstick Zod) have a place in the Sinestro/AM matchups. I bet if he knew some other parts of the MU a bit better he could have won!

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
When was the last time we saw Wound offline at a big tourney? Did I miss him at WCW?

I probably did.

I'm just glad someone is going to record this projectile fest. I bet someone could write a thesis paper in game development and use it as a source. Would they use gamertags or real names to site them? :)

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
I've watched it on the archive and I couldn't help but keep thinking "God, imagine pig's zod with these iazbs". No disrespect meant to Armor, your zod is good, but pig's is on another level and if he does get a hitbox and incorporates this into his gameplay; holy crap.