What's new

Match-up Discussion Wonder Woman Match-Up Discussion

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
how do i deal with shazam? its like theres nothing i can do once he knocks me down if i wake up i get whiff punished most of the time, if i try to block i get 50/50'd by command grab & overhead lunge/torpedo and i can't get in on a telespamming one either unless i make 1 hell of a read :/

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
how do i deal with shazam? its like theres nothing i can do once he knocks me down if i wake up i get whiff punished most of the time, if i try to block i get 50/50'd by command grab & overhead lunge/torpedo and i can't get in on a telespamming one either unless i make 1 hell of a read :/
i can't get in on a telespamming one either
telespamming
spamming
spamming

The Highlander

There can be only one
Like on wake-up or in neutral? If he's just teleporting around it can be hard to deal with online but like dashes if you look for them you can punish accordingly. If he's teleporting away he'll eventually corner himself. On wake-up drizzle covered in his thread that you can either jump forward 3 or jump back 3 on a read. You can't do anything about his good oki though, that's a complete guess on your part. Just don't get impatient, that's usually what screws me against shazam.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
She shouldn't even get to be in that range against Wonder Woman...and if she is and you're not the one applying pressure then you're playing the matchup wrong lol.
well how am i supposed to be playing the matchup then? i try to pressure her but, her 50/50's are faster than mine.