WW vs unparriable zoning - 5-5
WW vs mid-game - 6-4
WW vs rush-down - 4-6
WW vs footsies - 5-5
WW pants skins vs skirt/dress skins - 0-10

Droogy

Lets Fight Like Gentlemen
yea i would really be interested in this thing getting fleshed out

I'm honestly not versed in anything but online so I don't feel like i have much of a say but I can try to add to the discussion as much as possible

McNasty

Moist.
I guess we should start where everyone else did. What do you guys think of the deathstroke match up? I feel she fairs much better then a majority of the cast due to her great ground dash, fast air dash and mixture of instant air demi goddess and amazonian smash. Oops almost forgot to mention her godlike jump 3!

Still must be played patiently though since DS can really play an impressive reactive style. Obviously since hes got multi hitting projectiles it renders her bracelet parry a bit useless. One thing ive been meaning to test is at certain ranges Deathstrokes mb machine gun rockets have a good bit of delay after the bullets. I will be testing to see if its possible to parry the grenade which would be a serious game changer.

One thing in particular that ive found useful is ending her combos with mb lasso as it debuffs his damage which includes chip for roughly 6 seconds so make it count! After reading through foxy's thread I believe ending in sweep is even better unless you are going for the kill. Since the sweep creates an untechable knock down this leaves deathstroke in painville or panic city in which he will want to either wake up (generally with sword flip) or backdash away. This is great for WW as she has strong options for both. Bait the wake up flip and punish with b11 for roughly 40% or stuff the back dash with her b2 which leads to yet another untechable knock down.

In the mid to 3/4 screen game one good read and a good reaction can be advantageous for WW. Instant air demi goddess aka (air df3) on a pre emptive read of any grounded gun attack will work. While you might say "well he will want to control the airspace vs WW". While that is true as illustrated in video via reo and tom brady air guns are great for ducking and dashing in. Me personally I like the gratification of scoring the damage, knockdown and the great feeling of making the right read. After the IADG one dash and I mean ONE,puts you back in that sweet painful oki spot that we love. From here its pretty simple if he chooses to tech roll and jump simply follow him dashing in and if he wakes up... Well you know the rest.

Now as for stages, it seems that deathstroke will really favor the aircraft base and generally any stage that he can abuse interactables as a part of his mind game or extra options for his zoning/run away game.

To me these include:
jokers asylum(pig),
ferris(left and right side with tool box/cannisters for mind games or full screen unblockable)
Hall of justice(unblockable traps with rover and most importantly interactables that can not be metet burned!)

General rule of thumb is stages where he can mb and activate interactables like the right side of batcave will benefit him.

On the contrary interactables can really help us out in the fight on some stages. One that comes to mind would be watchtower with its moving regenerating ineractables that are easily airdashed toward and meter burned as needed and grant us the knockdown we were looking for. With the armor plus unblockable only good will come from these either he will have to mb b3/f3 or really be on point with his evading to deny us the knock down.

This is all that comes to mind at the moment please let me know what you guys think, add any feed back! I do not claim to be an expert in the match up, these are just ideas and things ive had success with so please be nice with your replies.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Vs Nightwing- She seems to be able to safely stuff all of his wake up options in both of his stances, except his super move.

Even the wake ups that he has with invince frames. B2 from the proper distance and timing destroys them all, and even if you do it to early and he gets invince frames you should be far enough away for his wake up to not hit you.

Put the compy on random wake up and test it out, seems to be pretty viable vs Dick. Takes away a strong part of Dicks game. Just be careful if he has full meter.

Boodendorf

Bird woman!
What are WW's worst matchups? Trying to find who I could use to counterpick her since she's really good against Hawkgirl.

Droogy

What are WW's worst matchups? Trying to find who I could use to counterpick her since she's really good against Hawkgirl.
I lose hard agrainst Grundy as I play really hard rushdown, her ATG tiara works as a zoning tool but isn't enough to keep grundy from supering through everything WW does, sometimes i can knock him out of his grabs with b2,3 but its a rare occourance

my buddy who is a decent grundy wins about 50% of the time against my WW and loses nearly 100% of the time against my Hawkgirl so we discussed it and were pretty sure WW just loses the Grundy Matchup

that said I also lose pretty hard to good Bane's and Doomsday's so it may just be I have issues with these larger characters and espeically throw stuff

EDIT: ok Batman wins this matchup so damn hard, his j.2 is nearly impossible to punish unless you've got a lasso spin ready on reaction. Again it may be that I don't understand the matchup and I haven't tested this one offline like I have Grundy but there's my two cents on it

Shiizu

Theory Fighter
WW has a fairly good match-up against Black Adam. BA seems to have trouble keeping out characters with air mobility, so a lot of what he does at full screen is nullified by just keeping in the air. He also has to be cautious with divekicks, it loses the trade against WW's DGM.
In my opinion, her worst match-ups are Raven and Green Lantern.

Droogy

BA's dive kick also loses since WW has her floaty jump

I DEFINITELY agree with Green Lantern, that said I don't know about Raven, if you can bait one of her grabs you can normally get in for some good damage. I wouldn't be so quick to say she loses to Raven, but raven is starting to be figured out and shes just a scary character, WW may just not have any current counters to her

SOME tips on the Hawkgirl match up. for those abusing fly mode ive found ground to air tiara to work wonders.
knocks her out of the air even at far ranges.
Ive also found Amazonian uppercut beats mace charge on reaction and fly trait at close ranges.

The only characters I've had problems with so far are Grundy and Green Lantern. Grundy's anti-air is really good and his armored dash in gives me problems. My issue with Green Lantern is that he controls airspace so well and Wonder Woman has some good options in the air that she loses while grounded. Maybe I should try shield stance against him more? I also had a little bit of trouble with Aquaman but not as much as I did before. I'm thinking I just had to learn the matchup.

The only characters I've had problems with so far are Grundy and Green Lantern. Grundy's anti-air is really good and his armored dash in gives me problems. My issue with Green Lantern is that he controls airspace so well and Wonder Woman has some good options in the air that she loses while grounded. Maybe I should try shield stance against him more? I also had a little bit of trouble with Aquaman but not as much as I did before. I'm thinking I just had to learn the matchup.

Doomneto

Noob
I've been handling her zoning-- mid and long range, pretty well. But lately I feel I've been getting absolutely destroyed by rushdown, by characters like Nightwing and Doomsday that just have insane amounts of non-stop pressure.

My brain shuts down and I just can't seem to get them off of me, especially when I'm cornered. Any tips?

DYNA$TY

Edenia lives!
I believe AFG mentioned that B2, Lasso Grab beats his armored dash. As far as GL, Sword Stance helps in that matchup. You take reduced chip from minigun, if he does B12 or B13 you can parry the last hit, and Amalthea Bash will punish any Lantern's Might attempt if you're out of Sword 2 range. Also, I'm not sure but does Amalthea Bash punish minigun/ mb minigun? Not sure if it reaches after blocked 223~minigun or B1~minigun.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Grundy isnt that hard for WW, just do B2 Lasso Grab all game, and the moment he gets near you, just jump and do demigodesses might, puts you fullscreen away again where he has to walk right back into your B2 range.

So far I think her worst match is Batman.

Shiizu

Theory Fighter
I've played a couple of sets against Batman, and he's okay. He doesn't have the same air control that a few other characters do. You just have to be cautious every time he has his trait up. Batman is very momentum-based, in that once you let him start his offense, it is really difficult to stop him. Also you have to respect his oki, lasso spin on wake-up doesn't work on a lot of his strings. Your best bet is to block or tech roll whenever possible.
Against the rushdown and in-your-face type of opponents like Nightwing and Batman, shield stance is the way to go. If you know what string they are going for, you can parry in between their string and turn the momentum in your favor. I'm not sure how good her bracelets are for parrying in lasso stance, i've mostly been using the shield parry, and it's been working pretty well so far against rushdown.

Doomneto

Noob
Against the rushdown and in-your-face type of opponents like Nightwing and Batman, shield stance is the way to go. If you know what string they are going for, you can parry in between their string and turn the momentum in your favor. I'm not sure how good her bracelets are for parrying in lasso stance, i've mostly been using the shield parry, and it's been working pretty well so far against rushdown.
Will definitely have to give that a try next. I just feel so helpless when I'm being mauled :p

Glass Sword

Nobody
Grundy isnt that hard for WW, just do B2 Lasso Grab all game, and the moment he gets near you, just jump and do demigodesses might, puts you fullscreen away again where he has to walk right back into your B2 range.

So far I think her worst match is Batman.
Your insight has been very helpful. In addition to what you said you can use f3 to avoid grab in a pinch. Also his command grab sometimes whiffs when one uses d3 don't rely on it however.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Your insight has been very helpful. In addition to what you said you can use f3 to avoid grab in a pinch. Also his command grab sometimes whiffs when one uses d3 don't rely on it however.
Yeah WW seems to have alot of stuff that can fluke and make his grab miss, her SS 22 did it yesterday, Lasso D2 does it near the end of walking corpse animation. But your best bet is to always B2 Lasso Grab, I dont think grundy can punish the whip if he ducks it either, so just B2 again.

I've played a couple of sets against Batman, and he's okay. He doesn't have the same air control that a few other characters do. You just have to be cautious every time he has his trait up. Batman is very momentum-based, in that once you let him start his offense, it is really difficult to stop him. Also you have to respect his oki, lasso spin on wake-up doesn't work on a lot of his strings. Your best bet is to block or tech roll whenever possible.
Its not batmans rushdown thats the problem, since WWs rushdown is just as good IMO. Its the fact that his B23 is advancing, has shit tonne of range and it retreats on block/hit AND can be hitconfirmed for a combo with trait AND its only -4. WW has no real answer for this string. You can attempt to dash forward after the 3 in B23 before the batmine explodes, but even then he can still backdash, so you have to instant airdash and take the risk hoping he dont block.

In general against Batman it seems like you're best off just jumping around and airdashing like a lunatic, cause you wont get near him otherwise, and his anti airs are shit.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
Can't Grundy whiff punish your b+2 HARD with EX Swamp Hands into inescapable reset? It's sound advice in the footsie game, but Grundy can hurt you for it way harder than you can hurt him with it.