What's new

WinterBrawl Injustice Top 8 Videos from TeamSp00ky

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Yet another hype Injustice tournament in the books, and we didn't even have to wait long for the replays! If you missed any of the Top 8 action from Sunday, prepare to be spoiled by exceptional Injustice play and witness the return of prominence to @KDZ! Huge props to @SonicFox5000 , @Tom Brady , @DarthArma , @MK_Chameleon , @EMPEROR_JUPITER , @Zyphox , @AK Glass_Sword . Thank you all for putting on an amazing show for over 20,000 viewers!

The entirety of pools can be watched here:

Attachments

Last edited:
Man, the part where KDZ has his super, and the crowd starts going nuts as they were walking back and forth was one of the most awesome moments of the whole tourney. It would have been to sick to see if Sawnik Fox could have baited the super in some way, that would have been godlike. (I think you can even backdash his super, I've done it before in practice mode by doing a bounce cancel into backdash)

BlastX21

Noob
I've been rewatching the Zyphox-Jupiter matchup just to see Tom Brady going ballistic over those Flash reads.

"ZYPHOX!!!!"

Man, the part where KDZ has his super, and the crowd starts going nuts as they were walking back and forth was one of the most awesome moments of the whole tourney. It would have been to sick to see if Sawnik Fox could have baited the super in some way, that would have been godlike. (I think you can even backdash his super, I've done it before in practice mode by doing a bounce cancel into backdash)
Speaking of which, I think it would have been badass if Sawnik Faux did a stance switch to bait the super. However, I doubt KDZ would have fell for it, but if he did...my god the hype :eek: