Winter Brawl VI Money Match - Tom Brady vs VSM J360

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by STORMS, Feb 21, 2012.

• by STORMS, Feb 21, 2012 at 3:23 PM
  • STORMS

STORMS "I said... shake, rattle and roll!" Staff Member

PSN:
    STORMS_TYM
    You know these guys by now certainly and what an exciting event it was to especially see Tom Brady's "Dark" Raiden. If I can remember correctly this is one of if not the only time that these two played either other at Winter Brawl. Without further ado, check out VSM J360 take on Tom Brady for a $10 money match! Dark Raiden vsJ360's Cyber Sub-Zero!

Thanks to J360 for the video!
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by STORMS, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Derptile
    Shoutouts to shaky camera work.

<3
  2. G4S J360
    Shoutouts to maxter filming other people during the match. Tom played really well against csz.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk
    Maxter likes this.
  3. RapZiLLa54
    The sound effects plus Cloverfield like editing = masterpiece!
  4. EGP Wonder_Chef
    lol cyblax (or normal cyrax) vs sub is so one sided that it's ridiculous.
    Panque and J360 like this.
  5. pherleece
    this was great. it made me forget about the UMK3 tourny
  6. pherleece
    and there was a Summoning sighting
  7. NKZero
    Tom can say he's staying away from that "trash" character all he wants but he keeps going back to him......it just isn't right seeing Tom using any character other than Sub Zero :( . Drop that Raiden BS and come back home!
    Raidern8 and Sgt Reed 24 like this.
  8. Bidu
    He isn't stupid. He should play BOTH characters instead of just one.
    Raidern8 likes this.
  9. NKZero
    It isn't a matter of stupidity. I don't trust his match-up chart for Sub Zero. The character can win you just need to be patient and find the right openings. Yes it's hard, yes he's been stupidly nerfed but still.....and plus I'm all for character loyalty! Didn't that dumbass cop Stryker win recently? It's no different here...
    OmyMk likes this.
  10. Salad Petresky
    LOL no, maxter did not main stryker. He is still low tier, he just used stryker to beat crazy Dominican at the end due to the match up. Characters like sub zero or stryker mainers could not win any major for sure. And yes, brady MU for sub zero is pretty accurate. Let me put sub zero against monsters like Kenshi, KL, kabal, kitana, freddy and you will get rape
    Bidu likes this.
  11. NKZero
    actually ur right on the Maxter part. but no Sub Zero does not have that many 7-3's especially if 7-3's are the worst on his match-up chart....
  12. Salad Petresky
    lol you must be new to the fighting game community, I dont think how bad is the 7-3 match up is. People think its like a piece of cake. Plus sub zero 4-6 and 3-7 on most of the top 10 chart.... Thats bad, really really bad. Fighting against people like maxter with an even MU is already hard, add in a 3-7? or 4-6? thats impossible
  13. NKZero
    lol wtf when i first replied to you i only saw the bit "he isn't stupid" (as u can see by what is highlighted). yeah tbh i wouldn't mind if he played both (preferably Sub Zero 1st :p)
  14. NKZero
    that didn't make much sense. I'm new to competitive fighting yes. my point is, Brady said the worst match-up in MK9 is a 7-3 as seen in his match-up chart for all characters. If you are telling me Sub Zero has that many bad match-ups then he shouldn't even be in this game....it's not as bad as Brady made it look
  15. AK Pig Of The Hut
    rise of raiden = rise of csz :)

great stuff j360

great representing
    GuamoKun and J360 like this.
  16. NKZero
    wait why is only half the shit showing up on my computer then after i reply some new shit shows up? and yes i agree its that bad Salad Petresky but I don't think those numbers are wholly accurate...
  17. Panque
    Character loyalty doesn't means shit, play to win. Make a switch if you have to do it ftw. It's stupid to be loyal to a bunch of pixels in a screen, especially if that limits your potential as a player.
    He should play both Raiden and Sub, but I guess he should only go for sub when he faces CSZ... Maybe Cage, idk...
    MK Peanuts likes this.
  18. Salad Petresky
    The reason why bad characters in the game is actually a good design. If a good player wants to play against a bad player then its like a handicap thing. And trust me, sub zero is that bad. He only beat low tier characters... and owns cyber sub. And 7-3 is a really really bad match up.
  19. Salad Petresky
    He makes sub zero looks that bad because well.... he is in fact that bad. He loses to every high tier character, and that is that. I believe that not even Daigo can make sub zero (main sub from start to finish) win a major to be honest with you.
    Bidu likes this.
  20. NKZero
    I dunno. Anyways you know more than me I'm sure so I'll take your word for it. Really wanna see more of Denzell's Sub. That guy is incredible. Anyways yeah I'd just like Tom at least to keep Sub in the back pocket....
    MITDJT likes this.
  21. Konqrr
    I hear "dammmmmn", then 2 secs later... "dammmmn" ... Then I skip ahead to the next match and immediately hear "dammmmmmmmmmn" lmfao... this shit has to stop!!
    VIDA, UsedForGlue, zee and 4 others like this.
  22. Panque
    He loses to: Cyrax, Kitana, Kabal, Fredy, Jax, KL (Badly), Mileena and Raiden to name a few. Thats enough to make him completely inviable at high level play. Im sick with people claiming he can win with good reads, like his opponent isn't making any reads as well.

You may argue on the jax matchup, but only the fact that he has a low hitbox already fucks things up, not to mention all the armor, GP and etc.

Oh yeah, forgot to say he outzones sub as well... Nice...
  23. Konqrr
    Good matches guys... Brady's footsies are a little off, so many little things he could have punished that he didn't. Nonetheless, it was a good set.
    Solid and OJuggernautO like this.
  24. CYracks
    Nice to see tom teleporting less with Raiden