What's new

Winter Brawl 8 Just Got A Whole Lot Harder - Lighten up Will Ya?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Ladies and Gent's, this weekend at Winter Brawl 8, @AK SaltFace is coming and he's coming hard. Bringing his infamous Harley Quinn to Philadelphia!

Make no mistake... Top 8 predictions across the board have just changed.

Atlanta Kombat is sending SaltFace and Glass Sword (already registered) to take stake in what looks to be a stacked major at Winter Brawl.

@GGA 16 Bit and @GGA Max may not come anymore (flight cancelled due to weather) so the GGA Max vs AK Saltface rematch will have to wait but @FOREVER KING ... two words buddy, "Pop! Pop!"

harley.jpg

Lets Get Hype people for a Winter War on Saturday...

@CrimsonShadow
@Kitana Prime
@Laos_boy
@deg222
@AK Smarrgasm
@AK Glass_Sword
@AK Reno_Racks
@Emperor DMS
@EMPEROR_JUPITER
@Harley Community

edit: Oh yea and there's more unannounced...

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
It would be kinda funny and unfortunate if Saltface committed himself to Winter Brawl just because he could run it back with Max and then finds this out.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
This tournament went from "Whatever whens SCR?" to OMG HYPE in a matter of days. The entire top 16 will be stacked. Still sucks GGA guys cant make it but this helps lighten the bad news a lot. And more peeps are going???? Alright alright alllllright

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Safe to say that the East Coast is fucked now lol

Didn't realize 16 Bit and Max couldn't make it due to the weather...maaaaan....

:(

Last edited:

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Is this the new thing now? Only a few members of a scene are able to make it out to a tournament and we call it "sending scouts" or "staking" things out.
Haha fun stuff. Bring 'em on. The more the merrier :joker:.

...(Wish I could go :oops:)