What's new

Why doesn't Tom Brady get games anymore?

Who is the culprit for Tom getting no games?

• Total voters

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
I have begun writing this thread on Wednesday at 12:06PM (Pacific Time)

I am adamant that at this very time, Tom Brady is waiting to fight online randoms in ranked matches on Xbox Live. Why? Because the man himself can't play anybody outside of online randoms anymore.

I think to myself sometimes, "How can a man with such an amazing resume get no games? He won a major, placed top 8 at two other majors, and is the Darth Vader to all Green Lanterns".

Seriously, though. I really don't know. So I ask the community. It'd be selfish to place the entire burden on your guys's shoulder without giving a few theories though.

Theory A:
Its because of Noobe. Rumor has it the more these two play, the more games Tom Brady is able to get off of him. In result of this, Noobe supposedly leaves the set early since he knows Tom Brady is going to beat him. This makes the community scared. If even Tom Brady's master, Noobe, cannot stop him in casuals, who can? Therefore, Brady gets no games.

Theory B:
Its because of me. Supposedly, this is where it all began. I am up on games against Brady and then tell him I'll play him in 2014, because I'm scared he will download me if we fight each other at NEC. This makes the community scared. If even Pig of the Hut's rebelo is scared of Brady, then everyone should be. Therefore, Bill of Menoutis gets no games.

Theory C:
Its because of Pig of the Hut. Theory has it that Pig of the Hut would make claims such as, "If you're not playing Deg, Woundcowboy, or Theo, you're not playing Aquaman. You just don't know." In the midst of this claim, people would refuse to play with Brady since they're busy playing Deg's or Woundcowboy's Aquaman. Therefore, the 2nd best Sub-Zero in MK gets no games.

Theory D:
Its because of M2Dave. I don't know, its really easy to blame him because its Dave. Therefore, the PowerUp 2011 champion gets no games.

Theory E:
Its because of Revolver/RuPaulver. After he made the infamous video containing footage of Tom Brady and Ducky playing their FT10, people feared Brady since that day. The line in that video that said, "I'm going to 10-0 that scrub Blind Ducky" reinforced people's opinions that Tom is in fact, a God. Therefore, Lord Menoutis gets no games.

I could go on and on with these theories but I feel that is enough for people to work with. I placed some extra culprits in the poll, so it is up to you, the community, to decide who is responsible for this madness.

@AK Pig Of The Hut
@Noobe
@General M2Dave
@WoundCowboy
@rev0lver
@EGP Wonder_Chef
@Dark Kent

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
*Smokes Black N Mild and blow out smoke* Not tryng tro be a kiss ass, but maybe these top players have other shit to do you know? I love FG to death but when I see someone with a W/L ratio pretty high I say really? same thing goes for CoD or BF players with rank over 100 and keep playing it. No lifers, just saying.

E

Eldriken

*Smokes Black N Mild and blow out smoke* Not tryng tro be a kiss ass, but maybe these top players have other shit to do you know? I love FG to death but when I see someone with a W/L ratio pretty high I say really? same thing goes for CoD or BF players with rank over 100 and keep playing it. No lifers, just saying.
Jesting?