What's new

Who would you say is the most balanced character in the game?

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Raven doesnt have any wake ups or good normals though.
So what if she doesn't have good wakeups? Batman does fine without most of his being invincible and slide isn't even fully invincible. Raven's b2 and f222 are fine :p

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Black Adam only loses to broken characters and even then only has 1 7-3 in Zod(MMH might be one). The rest of his match ups are 6-4, 5-5, and 4-6s. He doesn't dominate anyone but only only gets dominated by broke. Every character should be like him imo.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Raven has mu that are close to 3-7. I don't think black Adam does, batman might. They're the most honest characters in the game imo. If you lose to batman or black Adam you got outplayed usually. Harley too.
She has like 4 3-7s. Also, to everyone talking about her normals, her b12 is her only great string. Her d1 is shit and her f2 is just okay. I don't know why a bunch of you are putting her when she clearly isn't a complete character like the thread is talking about. She has no easy way of opening anyone up mid screen and probably has the worst wake ups in the game. She also has no good anti air. I'm upset.

Yoaks

A spaceman
So what if she doesn't have good wakeups? Batman does fine without most of his being invincible and slide isn't even fully invincible. Raven's b2 and f222 are fine :p
This thread is about who has "everything" in terms of tools in a fighting game. Which Raven doesn't have "everything".

Martian and Deathstroke are the only characters in this game that have all the tools you want in a character.
Obviously DS aren't as dominating as MMH but I think everyone can agree that he's super solid.

As for Raven. She has arguably the worst wakeup's in the game. Same with Batman. Neither one of these characters have mixup's unless they hit you. (Raven ending her combo in Lift. Batman hitting you with MB Grapple.) You will never here someone say "Man. Raven's normals are soooo good!!!"

She fails incomparison to most of the characters in this game when it comes to having all the tools in a fighting game.

MMH has EVERYTHING! Wakeup's, mixup's, aa's, mobility, zoning etc. Same with DS just alittle more mild than MMH.

Hell you can even put Lobo in this conversation with having "everything" in a FG.

Last edited:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
This thread is about who has "everything" in terms of tools in a fighting game. Which Raven doesn't have "everything".

Martian and Deathstroke are the only characters in this game that have all the tools you want in a character.
Obviously DS aren't as dominating as MMH but I think everyone can agree that he's super solid.

As for Raven. She has arguably the worst wakeup's in the game. Same with Batman. Neither one of these characters have mixup's unless they hit you. (Raven ending her combo in Lift. Batman hitting you with MB Grapple.) You will never here someone say "Man. Raven's normals are soooo good!!!"

She fails incomparison to most of the characters in this game when it comes to having all the tools in a fighting game.

MMH has EVERYTHING! Wakeup's, mixup's, aa's, mobility, zoning etc. Same with DS just alittle more mild than MMH.

Hell you can even put Lobo in this conversation with having "everything" in a FG.
No this isn't "who has everything" it's "who is the most balanced". Martian isn't the most balanced.

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
My vote goes to Wonder Swole. I think she has alot of strengths, but enough weaknesses to balance her out.

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
Failed thread. Half the people are saying who the actual "balanced" character is (which is apparently what TC wanted), and the other half are still rattling off who they believe to be the most balanced, no-bullshit character (ala misleading title).

Close this shit.:DOGE

I choose Sonic Fox as well.
Sonic fox can beat anyone at this game. He only play BG, and he has fought everyone who is anyone, and beat them.
It doesn't matter who you pick when you fighting the legend Sonic Fox, he will beat you.

Sonic Fox is LOVE Sonic Fox is LIFE
@SonicFox5000