What's new

Who would you say is the most balanced character in the game?

Black Adam or Batman or Deathstroke.
Deathstroke is too top tier to be perfectly balanced imo. I think Raven is where the goal of game balance should be. She still has her dirt with trait, and good footsies, but enough weaknesses to not break the game. I think if you are stronger than Raven you should be nerfed, and if you are worse than Raven you should be buffed.

I am backed in this opinion by her not receiving any changes in the latest patch.

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
This thread is confusing because to most, a balanced character shouldn't really have an answer to every situation. A balanced character should have a weakness. IMO in terms of balance, MMH is the most imbalanced character in the game because he is a hybrid character who zones better than pure zoning characters, has better pressure than pure pressure characters etc. Now that people understand my view on balance, if I had to give "most balanced" to one character it would probably be ds. Nothing outstanding, but decent at everything. Also honorable mentions would be Raven, NW, Batman and Cyborg

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
DS he has ok zoning and good footsies, everybody else has some kind of BS that stops you from playing your game.
batman? stupid trait
mmh? lel

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Deathstroke is too top tier to be perfectly balanced imo. I think Raven is where the goal of game balance should be. She still has her dirt with trait, and good footsies, but enough weaknesses to not break the game. I think if you are stronger than Raven you should be nerfed, and if you are worse than Raven you should be buffed.

I am backed in this opinion by her not receiving any changes in the latest patch.
I have seen ducky zone the fuck out of a lot of people in tournament.
raven is to zoning what flash is to rush down
her zoning is clearly among the best.
DS is fair and balanced.

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company

Raven has mu that are close to 3-7. I don't think black Adam does, batman might. They're the most honest characters in the game imo. If you lose to batman or black Adam you got outplayed usually. Harley too.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Aside from D1 and F2, She doesn't have much aside from her specials.
In addition to d1 and f2, imo b1 is good (especially since there's b12, etc.), having a 10 frame d2 that's only -5 is good, her f3 has good range, can be armored, and is only 29 frames (i.e. a better version of Harley's f2 lol). s2 and 22 imo aren't that bad, even 223 has its uses despite being interruptible. Also a j3 that's hella ambiguous doesn't hurt either. Edit: oh and how could i forget about b2!

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
In addition to d1 and f2, imo b1 is good (especially since there's b12, etc.), having a 10 frame d2 that's only -5 is good, her f3 has good range, can be armored, and is only 29 frames (i.e. a better version of Harley's f2 lol). s2 and 22 imo aren't that bad, even 223 has its uses despite being interruptible. Also a j3 that's hella ambiguous doesn't hurt either. Edit: oh and how could i forget about b2!
B12 does not go well with her F3 which there is no mix up between the two. Speaking of F3, the range sucks, but at least it has a reasonably tall hitbox. It barely out ranges standing 2 though...2,2,3 is only backdashable and is only usable after a J2. I'll give you J3 though...

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Batman. Pick a range...any range. He can handle it. Jump ins? Rushdown? Zoning? Pressure? Grabs? Mixups? Resets?

Whatever ya please Batman can have a tool for that scenario.