What's new

Match-up Discussion Who was THE Canadian player of MK9?

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
Since the yung Canadians love to measure their salt (LOL U PUT SALT ON SNOW N THERE IS MANY SNOW IN CANADA AS THEY SHOW ON THE TV), we must settle this once and for all. Once it is decided that W1nter Warz is the best Canadian, Canada can finally unite as a single force and begin working on battling the states as a whole. Canadians who lived in the states apply (ex: W1nter Warz, Death). Begin.

Winter Barz

1. W1nter Warz - 1
2. Everyone else

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
Since the yung Canadians love to measure their salt (LOL U PUT SALT ON SNOW N THERE IS MANY SNOW IN CANADA AS THEY SHOW ON THE TV), we must settle this once and for all. Once it is decided that W1nter Warz is the best Canadian, Canada can finally unite as a single force and begin working on battling the states as a whole. Canadians who lived in the states apply (ex: W1nter Warz, Death). Begin.

Winter Barz

1. W1nter Warz - 1
2. Everyone else
i would have to go with Dan (@xSMoKEx ) by far made the most impressive canadian showing

Death

Noob

Winter Barz

1. W1nter Warz - 1
2. Everyone else
I assume the 15-0 ass whooping I handed to you is still fresh apparently.

Carry on

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
I assume the 15-0 ass whooping I handed to you is still fresh apparently.

Carry on
lol i didnt even lose that badly.

this thread is a bill by the way. Its just opinions unless you guys are willing to look at tournament records. And opinions are like assholes. you are one. and they stink and so do you

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth

Winter Barz

1. W1nter Warz - 1
2. Everyone else

Damn I'm just an "everyone else" to you? :(

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Winter Warz most likely, but does his defection to Merica taint him? I mean he was training with VSM for a majority of his tenure.

I think the top 3 no question (NPO) are:

Dinky
Death
Jer

If winterwarz counts, then yea. He gets the title.

zaf

professor
Going by tourney results, probably @w1nter warz or @Death ( both were dark trained by the us players =P)
Lets not forget the fact that @Jer has several top 8s and pretty much always made top 16.
@xSMoKEx had that great showing at toryuken getting 2nd. The only thing was that this was pretty much the only tournament that he was relevant in. He didn't really travel. @STB Shujinkydink I am not fully aware of all of your results. Gratz for winning canada cup but these tourneys do not hold all that much weight IMO. This because literally no one traveled to these. INB4 I beat jwong. Who hasn't..... It would be more of a blow up if you didn't win these.
As for myself,I have won a Canadian Road to Evo Major. I have one top 8 appearance in the us. Other then that it was a usual top 16.

Kinda reminds me of the "who put canada on the map" discussion. We should definitely be putting out strengths together rather then dispute with one another.

Last edited:

zaf

professor
Winter Warz most likely, but does his defection to Merica taint him? I mean he was training with VSM for a majority of his tenure.

I think the top 3 no question (NPO) are:
Dinky
Death
Jer
If winterwarz counts, then yea. He gets the title.
If you are going to discredit winterwarz because he moved to new york, then you have to discredit death as he spent the beginning of the game and majority of it in the us as well.

I was one dropped combo away from doing this at NEC one year. I was too busy tea-bagging him... I deserved it =[
Definitely possible however ;)
It's not impossible ofcourse, but death is without a doubt the best imo. He could lose, but the one who would win the most consistent would have to be death.