What's new

Who is the most underrated character as of 9/20/2014

Who is the most underrated character as of 9/20/2014?

• Total voters

VOR

Noob
Sinestro

edit- Also, Deathstroke gets no respect. He doesn't have Sinestro's trait though.

Last edited:

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Grundy. I think if Tyrant stopped getting emo and put more time in he could be doing as well as he did early.

That's not a knock on him at all btw, I think he's an amazing player who fits Grundy perfectly, but if he's shown he can still compete with him like he has recently, why couldn't he do even better with more effort? I think all the Grundy players just got emo and took everyone learning grab invincibility as it killing the character, rather than them seeing it as just a weakness in a really strong arsenal they have to get through.

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
I'd say Superman.

Every time I talk to @EMPEROR_THEO he's irate that people don't think Superman is really good.
Seriously.... He got the "Kitana" Nerf, which really isn't a Nerf at all, but fixing shit that was incredibly abusable, and to an extent still is. His play is still virtually the same, his combos and setups didn't get harder at all(quit kidding yourselves he's hard to use) and damage and trait is still there. He only has to ACTUALLY think in specific scenarios and/or certain MU's but aside from that, still pretty basic af

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Grundy. I think if Tyrant stopped getting emo and put more time in he could be doing as well as he did early.

That's not a knock on him at all btw, I think he's an amazing player who fits Grundy perfectly, but if he's shown he can still compete with him like he has recently, why couldn't he do even better with more effort? I think all the Grundy players just got emo and took everyone learning grab invincibility as it killing the character, rather than them seeing it as just a weakness in a really strong arsenal they have to get through.
perfect

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
Let's hear it about Nightwing and his plus gazillion frames on everything. Come on.
Nightwing is legit one of the worse characters in this game. I dropped the Flash and picked him up and traded in high damage rush down for getting bodied by interactables no matter which stance you're in. This character is garbage in a game of gimmicks and 50/50's. Thanks for making him complete and utter shit, NRS.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Nightwing is legit one of the worse characters in this game. I dropped the Flash and picked him up and traded in high damage rush down for getting bodied by interactables no matter which stance you're in. This character is garbage in a game of gimmicks and 50/50's. Thanks for making him complete and utter shit, NRS.
NW is a good character, nothing more and nothing less.

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
NW is a good character, nothing more and nothing less.
HAHAHAHAHAHA Okay. Hence why MM is a back up for shit MU's for you. A good character and player should not rely on such, but NRS prevails in that department. Defend him as much as you want. I love the character and using him, but he is complete and utter garbage against half of the cast.

haketh

Noob
Why do you honestly care? I thought I heard you had quit playing fighing games in general? Boring thread 2/10.
Because it's an interesting discussion adn promotes conversation unlike stuff like this.

What do you think he could have that Tyrant may be missing or not taking enough advantage of?

Other than Boss Grundy costume of course.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
HAHAHAHAHAHA Okay. Hence why MM is a back up for shit MU's for you. A good character and player should not rely on such, but NRS prevails in that department. Defend him as much as you want. I love the character and using him, but he is complete and utter garbage against half of the cast.
I played MMH against Superman/HG and that was pretty much it.

NW can handle those MUs but it's much more difficult than they are with MMH. He's a good character, and good characters still have bad MUs.

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
Because it's an interesting discussion adn promotes conversation unlike stuff like this.

What do you think he could have that Tyrant may be missing or not taking enough advantage of?

Other than Boss Grundy costume of course.
Interesting? My bad, I didn't know regurgitated topics month after month were classified as interesting. "K"ontinue.

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
I played MMH against Superman/HG and that was pretty much it.

NW can handle those MUs but it's much more difficult than they are with MMH. He's a good character, and good characters still have bad MUs.
Yes, good characters still have bad MU's but, let's be serious here. NW is a shitter. No real 50/50's in a game dominated by them. His jump arc is garbo and he gets killed by interactables. He is fun to use but he's junk, man.